CHAPTER FIFTHTEEN | Wet

Me and you?

Me and you.

K Y L O S T O R M

There are no words to describe how I am feeling right now.

Maybe one word? Two?

I don't deserve her.

Okay four.

We sit in her bedroom, blanket covering us as the tv plays as white noise. Katalina is fast asleep on my chest. Her arms wrapped around me like a koala.

My fingers mindlessly stroke the top of her head, brushing out the strands.

Is this how Azariah feels. Like something, something... words cannot describe? My heart has this feeling and I don't know how to explain it. You know, maybe it's just because I'm stupid.

Movement brings me back to my senses. "Hey." I say, brushing a strand that had fallen over her face. "How do you feel?" I ask.

She lets out a low and tired groan. "I feel refreshed." Smiling into the side of my chest.

I look at her, I look at her with new intentions, no funny shit. "You wanna know one of my favorite things about you?"

She looks up at me. "What?"

"Your eyes," I say, brushing my thumb underneath her eyes. "Because there's something about them that makes me always want to look into them, the way they sparkle when you look at me or the way they light up when you see something that excites you."

Tilting my head, I suddenly feel grateful for the lies and jealousy we've put each other through. Because would I have wanted her the same way I want her now? Or would I have walked past it all never noticing the little things she does? Never noticing who Katalina is?

I blink away my thoughts when she reaches up for my face, using one hand to cup the side of my cheek.

When she rubs a thumb back and forth, she snuggles closer. "Thank you," She says. "Thank you." Pressing a kiss to the side of my neck.

"But we should get up and go hang with Athena and Azariah," Katalina gets up fixing her hoodie. "Come on slow poke, I hear them. They're in the living-room."

"Fineee." I get up and push off of the bed, running over to her and wrapping my arms around her waist. As I inhale her scent. She smells heavenly.

*****

"There you guys are." Athena says, smirking as she cuddles Azariah. "We're watching Too Hot To Handle, join us!" She says, clapping happily.

"Ky, this is so interesting. They're so horny!"

Walking over to the couch with Katalina we sit down. I pull the blanket over us, as she snuggles closer.

"Dude this is- weird." I say, disgusted. "We're watching them have sex?"

"Nah man he's just jerking off-- actually..." He pauses. "He gave himself blue balls, damn."

Katalina slips a arm underneath me and wraps herself around me. The tv plays as we all talk, we talk about up coming plans, what we should make for dinner.

But all I can focus on right now is how the couple on the screen can't stop themselves from touching each other...

"How do you like the show Kylo?" Athena asks from her seat next to Zariah.

I make a disgusted face. "I have mixed feelings. That's for sure."

"Bro do you think we could go on the show? Like should we apply?"