"oh, sorry. i have too much work to sometimes see who's famous or not."

"what is your occupation mr lee?" soobin asked.

"i work at SKZ's Security Services, we give security guards to people who need it. it was once Kang's Security Services but since he passed it to me, i changed it." yongbok truthfully said since he never told yuri what he does.

'kang? that has to be taehyun's company..' soobin thought in his head.

"what about you mrs shim?" youngmi asked jiyoung.

"oh, me, i'm a surgeon at seoul medical center." she answered.

"but, yuri." youngmi asked.

"if jiyoung is your stepmother, where is your biological one? it's alright if you cant answer it, i'm just curious."

before yuri could answer, yongbok cut her off.

"her mom passed when she was a baby and i married jiyoung just months ago." he answered coldly.

"mom." sunghoon scolded his mother and looked at her in the eyes.

"oh, i'm sorry, i shouldn't have asked that."

"you're fine mrs park." yuri sent a smile.

"and sunghoon." yongbok spoke.

"why are there bruises on your knuckles?" sunghoon tried to hide them, but it was obvious to yongbok since noticed it first thing he came down from his room.

"he got into a fight, but please don't be deceived by this. sunghoon was trying to protect yuri since someone else was trying to... flirt with her." soobin replied.

"oh... well, thank you for keeping her safe, sunghoon.." yongbok said as sunghoon nodded awkwardly.

"since i am yuri's father and i have the right to let her continue her relationship with you or not. why do you like yuri?"

sunghoon was nervous from the question, even though they're just fake dating, this seemed real.

"i like her because... i love yuri." everyone were surprised and kept listening.

"she's one of the amazing girls i've ever met and yes, there were some sad times for the both of us and we needed each other. that made me develop feelings for her and i asked her out secretly and she hesitated. i told her it's was okay if she needed some time and id wait, but she said yes. the truth was, we never hid the relationship because it was fun. it was because she and i were both scared of what yuri's father would think." sunghoon made up a lie in matters of seconds.

"but i owe you and your family an apology since i should've been more mature about and told all of you sooner. i really care for yuri and cherish her so much. i want to be a man of my words and make myself worthy of her love because for me. yuri deserves the entire universe."

sunghoon looked at her with a sincere smile.

yuri was touched by his words. no one has ever told her how precious she was to them, well except her father, like this before. it felt so real that she was about to cry.