Dev -haa bhai let's go...

They bid bye everyone and leave....

.........................................................................
Otherside
Raavi feeds Rishita and Rishita also feeds Raavi...

Mahima and Chetan admires them.. 
Mahima -Kitna pyar karte hai na.. Yeh dono ek dusre se...
Chetan -hmmm....

Rishita later leave for her college while Raavi leaves for her cafe...

Otherside...
Shiva and Dev stucks in traffic....
Dev -bhai itni subah bhi traffic....
Shiva -bhai tu sayad bhul raha ki hum Mumbai me hai....

Dev -aab dad ko kya kahenge...
Shiva -kya aur... Jo karne aaye the vo hi bolenge...
Dev -but bhai dad ko yeh sab pasand nhi karte yaar....

Shiva-don't worry Dev.... Sab thik hoga....

Shiva and Dev hears some noise from behind them...
They peeps outside the car and saw people were shouting....
Shiva looks up and there was a girl standing at the corner of the terrace.... And tries to commit suicide.......

Shiva runs towards her.......
Dev -bhai where are you going...??

Everyone -beti niche aa jao.... Please.... Niche aa jao.... Kya kar rhi hu....

Dev -yeah bhai upar kyu gye....

The girl was about to fall.... When Shiva holds her hand.... And pulls her towards himself... She was still closing her eyes in fear to fall... She slowly opens her eyes to see who saves her.....

 She slowly opens her eyes to see who saves her

Shiva was about to Shout on her.... But stopped himself from saying anything when he saw the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen in his life.... The owner of those beautiful eyes, had a beautiful face too....But he was lost in those mesmerizing eyes...

''Bhai aap thik toh Ho na'' said Dev...
Dev's voice made them get back to their senses....

Shiva -yes bhai....

Girl -Leave me I want to die....
Shiva slaps her hard.....

Shiva -ohhh madam... Tum toh suicide kar logi but tumahri family ka kya... Unke baare me ek baar bhi nhi socha.... Unka kya hoga....

Girl -But usne mujhe dhoka diya hai.....
Shiva -Jo tumahri phikar nhi karta uske liye Marne jaa rhi ho.... Aur jo log Tumse pyar karte hai... Unka ek baar bhi nhi socha....

Girl looks down...
Shiva-Listen jo tumhe chod ke chla gaya unke liye nhi.. Jo tumahre sath hai... Unke liye jiyo.... Got it...
Girl nods....