Chapter 8

A few weeks went by and Steve and Billy's relationship had only grown stronger. But that only seemed to make Tommy Hagan, Steve's old best friend, very jealous. Tommy had wanted Steve to be his little. The freckled teen missed Steve and how they used to hang out. But now Steve was with Billy, and he was all alone, besides Carol, who knew he missed Steve more than he'd like to admit.

Tommy would have to see Billy and Steve in the halls together. Steve always looked at Billy with the sweetest expression and followed him like a lost puppy. Billy, on the other hand, was extremely protective of Steve, glaring at anyone who got too close.

"It's annoying, Carol! Steve left me behind and now he's with Hargrove..." Tommy whined at lunch.

"Look... I know you miss Stevie but he's with Billy. And clearly happy. You need to move on. Find your own little," Carol sighed, looking at the other teen.

Tommy only rolled his eyes and watched as Billy fed Steve a spoonful of applesauce. He hadn't gotten a little of his own, he and Carol both being caregivers and not matching with anyone in the school.

"Maybe if you're nice enough to them, Billy will let you watch over Steve when he can't?" Carol offered as she ate some of her sandwich.
"Yeah! Maybe he will! I just got to prove that I can take care of Stevie. And that he still needs me!" He grinned, thinking of a ways to show his useful he could be.

———

Steve was sitting across the table from Billy as the blonde fed him small spoonfuls of applesauce.
"You know I can feed myself, right B?" He asked, slightly pouting.
"I know, baby. But I gotta take care of you," Billy replied and kept trying to feed the other teen, "Baby I need you to take one more spoonful. Please?"
"No!" Steve pouted more, moving his face away.

Billy was still trying to feed Steve when Tommy Hagan came over and sat down right beside Steve.
"Hey there, Stevie," he greeted.
"Oh- hey Tommy," Steve said softly, getting embarrassed because he then realized everyone could see him and Billy interacting.

"Having a hard time getting Steve here to eat?" The freckled boy asked Billy.
"Yep. Pretty boy doesn't want to finish his applesauce," The blonde chuckled, nudging Steve's foot with his own.

"Here, let me try," Tommy said, standing up and taking the spoon and applesauce with him as he sat beside Steve. "Come on, Stevie boy. Be good for me and Hargrove and have some more."

Tommy then reached over with his free hand and began to play with Steve's hair. He knew it calmed the other teen, and praise was always a good way to make Steve do something.
Steve let out a small humph and leaned in to wrap his mouth around the spoon and eat the applesauce.
"Good job, buddy. See? Wasn't that bad. I'm so proud of you," Tommy said and Steve grinned happily, leaning into Tommy's touch.

The freckled boy glanced to Billy and saw that he was smiling softly, eyes on the brunette. Maybe if he kept things like this up, Billy would let him help out. After all, Tommy just wanted to take care of someone until he got his own little, and Steve was a perfect case.

Hey! Hope you guys liked this chapter! Tommy is here and will be for a little bit. Thank you for sticking with this. Hope you had a happy thanksgiving!!!!