prologue

I smiled, my plan would definitely work. Hi, I'm Dionysus, the Greek God of wine and revelry. Although, you probably knew that. The Gods and Goddesses haven't been to great to me recently. Even though I'm one of the main Gods of Olympus, they're treating me like a minor God. It's my turn to show them that I can out smart them.

I invited the Gods for a good time, and of course wine. However this wine would get people black out drunk. Which is what I wanted.

You see, I recently had a kid with some mortal, sadly she died, just kidding I obviously don't care. I convinced Hecate, Goddess of magic, to remove the mortality out of our child. Now she was pretty much an immortal Goddess. But she would be barely known, she was my child, which would mean she wouldn't have much power at all.

My plan, if it succeeds, is to get the Gods and Goddesses to all put some of their magic into this child, they obviously wouldn't do it willingly, so I had to intoxicate them. After she was powerful, we would need to wait for her to grow up, when she did, she could be the most powerful Goddess ever. Then together we could overthrow the Gods.

I realized that they were all drunken enough for me to start. I brought the girl in and put her in a basket, "Hello fellow Gods and Goddesses, tonight we will give this young girl powers, all of them that we have, without hurting her, but don't worry, after we're done I will get rid of her," They started laughing.

Zeus spoke up, "I'll go first," he walked up and pulsed his powers into her. After that, everyone followed him. At the end, she was glowing with power. I was ecstatic. The Gods and Goddesses will finally know to never mess with me again.

"Alright guys, you should probably be getting to bed," they all listened to me and fell asleep.

I got out of there as soon as I could and turned back into my "mortal" self.

I walked into someone's house who I knew would take the baby and I dropped her off. I decided to leave a note which read, "Hello, I dropped this child off with you because I am currently not in the right spot to take care of a child right now. I have received word from a few people that you would love to have a child. So please keep her. I know you guys will give her the best life you can, Thank you" I was hoping that they wouldn't take her to the fire department or something.

After I left, I kept a close eye on her. Making sure she grew up right. They named her Demi, after a singer or something. I thought it was a nice name. It reminded me of demigods, but she wasnt that anymore.

(A/N) Hey reader! I hope you enjoyed this. I promise I will try to update as much as possible. I hope I can keep you guys entertained. If you have suggestions let me know! Thanks for reading!

-ellie