I need her- Psychiatrist!Reader/Jinx

Start from the beginning

"He thinks you can't handle yourself."

"He thinks you're crazy."

"It's all Vi's fault you wouldn't be this way if it weren't for her."

"Go back to the Undercity everyone here already can tell you don't belong"

The voices only got louder as she walked and soon enough she couldn't take it. Grabbing her head and spinning around to yell at no one.

"N-No you're wrong! He just wants me to be healthy! I'm not crazy be quiet!"
Her shouting only grew as she tried to quiet down the voices before opening the door to the room finally and being met with a female around her age with the most shocked face Jinx had ever seen, Her eyes were wide and she could see the beautiful e/c clearly and her mouth was slightly ajar as she looked over Jinx. The blue haired teen noticed she was dressed like most of the others in the facility, in a white long doctors jacket with a pair of blue jeans and a light pink blouse underneath the jacket, matched with some black heeled short boots.

"Hello, you must be Jinx, come take a seat." You gestured to the couch across from you. Jinx was so taken aback by your voice it sounded so..welcoming so free of judgement, so genuine and as she stood and processed how she could fall asleep to your talking alone she realized something. Mylo and Claggor had gone quiet, they had stopped talking the moment she set eyes on you. Just being alone with you her mind felt at peace.

"Listen sunshine, with all due respect I really don't think I need you. I'm doing just fine on my own."

"Really? That's not what your transcripts said but I have always been one to prefer to hear the issues directly from the patient. Was someone bothering you outside?" You replied as you glanced out the window of tou door to the hallway.

"No what makes you think that?" You didn't fail to notice Jinx looking anywhere but you as she started to play with the souvenirs around your desk.

"It's just that I could've sworn I heard you yelling at someone out there, if someone was bothering you I could have security escort them out."

"Wow what a ray of sunshine you are for protecting me but really, it was no one just my annoying brothers Mylo and Claggor." For some reason those names rung a bell as you walked over to your desk picking up Jinx's transcripts and read over it. Mylo and Claggor were her two dead best friends killed in an explosion 5 years ago, around the same time Silco had adopted her.

"Do..they bother you often?"

"Only when they're most unneeded so yeah pretty much, what does this have to do with anything?"

"Jinx, I'm going to ask you a question and I really want you to answer honestly. Do you know anything about an explosion 5 years ago?"

That seemed to have hit a nerve as you heard glass breaking and looked over to see Jinx had crushed a snow globe she was holding in her hand before looking up at you in anger. However past all of that you could see the guilt and fear in her eyes.

"N-No that..it wasn't my fault, I only want to help, I thought I could help, I-I didn't mean for them to...to." Sobs racked her throat as she started to fall to the floor but you were quicker as you ran over and caught her cradling her against you.