Chapter 1063 Daughter-in-law, I was wrong

  "By the way, Zhixuan, this time when you have to pass, bring your parents money, forget it, I'll go with you!"

  Shen Anqi decided that she would go to Chen's house with Chen Zhixuan, and Chen Yongqiang would go home. , Shen Anqi didn't worry about them.

  "You'd better rest at home, I can do it myself!"

  Chen Zhixuan was worried that his mother would be mad, he didn't want to get together and become a battlefield.

  "I want to talk to my dad about the big brother's business. If the big brother sets up a stall in front of the school, then the food is the most important thing. Without food

  , she can't do anything!" Shen Anqi only thought of this problem at this time. Forget, food needs a ticket, without a ticket, it is impossible to buy it.

  "You can collect some in the village!"

  Chen Zhixuan thought for a while and said. They have a lot of food stamps, but if they are given to their eldest brother, it will probably be used up for a day. Why not think of a good way from the beginning?

  "By the way, if they want to do business, it's best to start with the simplest thing. Otherwise, I'm worried that they can't handle it!"

  In fact, they are tired of selling food. As long as there is enough food, don't worry about it. The problem of people buying, but hygiene and other things must be dealt with well.

  "You tell your parents, brother, if they sell food, they must pay attention to hygiene, and they must be clean. The best food can be sold on the same day and sold on the same day. If there is surplus, try to eat it or deal with it. Don't leave it!"

  Well, Shen Anqi suddenly felt that Chen Zhixuan's eldest brother and sister-in-law, I don't know if he would pay attention to these things, and would rather sell less than don't leave it.

  "Okay, I'll tell my parents!"

  Chen Zhixuan decided to make it clear to his parents. He also felt that his daughter-in-law was right.

  "If you rest at home, you don't care about your parents. I brought the money to me when I went there. I guess my parents should go back soon!"

  Chen Zhixuan said with a smile, the little daughter-in-law's worries cannot be said to be unnecessary, but he still feels that the little daughter-in-law seems to be thinking too much.

  "Hey, if you don't want your eldest brothers to lead a good life, do you think I will take care of so many things?"

  Shen Anqi gave Chen Zhixuan a blank look, isn't it just that she dislikes her for too many things? Chen Zhixuan also didn't want to think, if she didn't want to live a stable life and don't want to manage the affairs of the Chen family, would she not think about so many things?

  If she was asked to do these things, she would definitely not worry, she knew it in her heart, but Chen Zhiguo and the others, she said, they might not be able to; understand!

  "Daughter-in-law, I was wrong!"

  Chen Zhixuan apologized politely. Whether he was wrong or not, the little daughter-in-law was unhappy, then he was wrong.

  "Okay, I'm also worried. Now that you know everything, you can just deal with it yourself in the future, don't find me!"

  Hey, he doesn't care anymore? Shen Anqi said proudly, saying that she didn't want to control it anymore? Since Chen Zhixuan has the ability, let him handle it himself!

  "Daughter-in-law, I don't know anything about business matters without you. You can't say that you don't care!"

  Chen Zhixuan apologized directly when he saw that the little daughter-in-law was really angry, but he also understood, Xiao The daughter-in-law said so much, all for their good, but he just didn't want the daughter-in-law to be too tired, he didn't mean anything else.

Chapter 1064 I'm in love  "Zhixuan, we are going to leave the day after tomorrow, what else do you have?"

  Chen Yongqiang said with a smile when he saw his son coming, but when he saw the children behind Chen Zhixuan , his face was smiling Deepened a lot.

  "Dad, this is two thousand dollars. You take it. No matter whether your elder brother is doing business or what you want to do, you have money in your hand. You don't have to worry about too many things, but you must take care of yourself! "

  Chen Zhixuan said sadly. He suddenly felt that he seemed a little unfilial. His parents were getting older. Although his mother liked to toss, Chen Zhixuan was still a little uncomfortable at the moment of separation.

  "Stupid boy, with this money, your mother and I don't do anything the rest of the time and don't have to worry about moneyless things!"

  Chen Yongqiang saw that his son's face was a little ugly, he said with a smile, and he had lived so big. At age, he knows everything he should know. In fact, he didn't think so much at first, but with the development of time, he realized that he did something wrong at the beginning.

  "Grandpa!"

  Chen Jinyao and the others saw the atmosphere between Chen Zhixuan and Chen Yongqiang a little strange. Although Chen Jinyao didn't know what happened between them, she still brought her two younger brothers forward to interrupt.

  "Good boy, grandpa missed you, do you miss grandpa?"

  Chen Yongqiang saw a few children, and he squatted down and looked at them kindly. These children were well educated by his daughter-in-law, and they were very young at such a young age. Sensible, it makes people feel comfortable looking at it.

  "Grandpa, mom and dad are very busy lately, we can't make it by ourselves, so even if we miss you, we can't come over, grandpa, don't be angry!"

  Although Chen Jinyao is not used to being so close to people, she can feel that Chen Yongqiang really likes her.

  "Grandpa, don't you like us anymore?"

  When Chen Jinrui saw the embarrassed look on his sister's face, he dragged his brother into Chen Yongqiang's arms and squeezed Chen Jinyao away by the way. He said coquettishly, but Chen Zhixuan smiled silently, but he saw the younger son facing him. The daughter made a look.

  "What about mom?"

  Chen Zhixuan felt very funny when he saw the careful thinking of a few children, but he also knew that the most disliked thing about a few children is that they are too close to others. Don't even think about it.

  "Your mother is out!"

  Chen Yongqiang waved his hand and said, is he now ready to connect with his grandson? For his son, he really didn't have the energy to take care of him.

  "What did you do?"

  Chen Zhixuan's expression changed slightly, but he receded accordingly. His mother went out, not knowing what she did.

  "You, you just think too much, no matter what your mother does, don't worry, can she still lose herself when she is such a big person?"

  Chen Yongqiang said indifferently, in fact, recently. His wife often went out alone, but Chen Yongqiang didn't worry about it because she didn't have much money in her hands.

  "Dad, come in, Jinyu Jinrui, you still don't get off your grandfather's lap!" Chen Zhixuan's

  last sentence was not very good. His father was getting older and squatting there with a child on one lap, Chen Zhixuan I'm really worried that my father will not be able to stand it.

  "What are you talking about? I just like my grandson sitting on my lap. Do you have an opinion?"

  Chen Yongqiang got angry. He blew his beard and screamed at Chen Zhixuan. He finally got in touch with his grandson. Eyesight.