2

"Please reduce her intake of sugar and salt. She needs to take it easy on the number of sweets she eats", Arieon told the woman who had a girl on her lap.

"Will she be okay?", The worried woman asked as she looked down at her five year old daughter. Little Lilith had a heart stroke and it was a mighty battle of wills before they could revive her.

Arieon smiled warmly at the woman, "She's a strong little girl. She'll be fine". After prescribing drugs to her, they bid their goodbyes.

Arieon's phone began to ring. She looked at the caller and frowned.

Her father was calling her.

He rarely called her so why was he calling her now?

"Yes, dad?", She picked up. There was a shuffling in the background. "Sweetheart, how are you feeling?", He asked. "I'm fine, thank you. May I ask why you called?", She asked with a frown.

"I just wanted to hear your voice, darling. I miss my girls so I decided to hear the youngest first", he said with a small laugh.

"Okay", she said still not convinced but brushed it off.

"I may not come home early today. The company will be having meetings upon meetings", he said. "Alright. I have a patient to attend to now. Have a nice day", she said.

"You too, love", he said and hug up.

Shaking her head, she stood up and grabbed her stethoscope before leaving her office.

Meanwhile......

"You've heard her voice now", Lucas said to him. He nodded, "As soft as an angel's. You really kept to my conditions".

Lucas nodded but refused to look into his eyes. "Mr. De Mevius, I hope you know that the time is drawing near", the man said to him.

Lucas shivered a little and nodded, " Yes, I know".

By the end of this month, she was going to be the devil's.

The man stood up, "See you very soon, Mr. De Mevius". Lucas nodded, "Likewise". The man nodded to his men to follow after him as he took his leave.

Immediately they left, Lucas let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding.

"My dear Arieon", he mumbled as he ran his hand through his graying hair.

He was scared. Not scared for himself but for his precious daughter. He foolishly sold her to the devil in order to keep his family safe.

"I'm so sorry, Arieon"

_______________________________

"I prefer Merlin than Harry Potter", Addison said. "No way! Harry Potter is way better than Merlin. Did you hit your head?", Alison argued.

"Must you guys argue on everything? I'm trying understand what I'm reading", Arieon looked up from her book to glare at her sisters.

"Where adults are talking, children don't talk", Alison told her. She rolled her eyes, "Your character hardly passes as an adult".

"I appreciate your support", Alison said sardonically.

"You guys, we're meant to be relaxing not arguing", Addison intervened.

" You guys started it", Arieon said. "Now it's over", the three of them said at the same time. Their eyes widened and they burst out laughing.

"That was hilarious!", Addison laughed.

"We need to be doing that more often", Alison said and they nodded in agreement.

"I'm going for a swim", Alison said and took off her thin robe before jumping into the pool.