Arriving To the Azur Lane Base

Location: New York Harbor, New York City, United States of America

Jasper arrives at the evacuation shelter. He tries to find Isaac but couldn't. He then took out his cellphone and calls Isaac's number. It's starting to ring.

"Hello?" Isaac asks on the phone.

"It's me," Jasper said.

"Jasper!? Damn, that was fast. Everyone in the evacuation shelter was watching you, pulverizing Purifier to the ground." Isaac said.

"Heh, what was their reaction?"

"Some were horrified and the rest cheered," Isaac answered. Jasper chuckles.

"Where are you right now, Jasper?" Isaac asks.

"Just going by some alleyway. I'm heading over to the shelter." Jasper answered.

"Alright, I'll wait for you here. I'm at the back of the shelter" Isaac spoke as both hangs up.

--------------------------------------------

Location: Atlantic Ocean, Siren Base.

It was silent. Every Siren in the vicinity was shocked to see Purifier brutally murdered in cold blood.

"...Did she at least back up her memories?" Arbiter asks.

"...Yes, Your Highness." Observer answered.

"Good. Bring her back." Arbiter ordered. Observer nods and left the throne room. Arbiter takes a deep breath and smiled evilly.

"You've now got my attention, human." Arbiter muttered.

-------------------------------------------------------

Jasper arrives at the evacuation shelter.

"Isaac said at the back. Looks like I have to change my clothes. Jamie, if you would please." Jasper said.

"Alrighty!" Jamie said cheerfully. Jasper's armor changed to his normal clothes.

"I'm going to have to clean that armor." Jasper thoughts. He went inside and passed by many people. He goes to the back door and opens it. He went outside and sees Isaac leaning on the wall of the shelter.

"Yo!" Jasper greeted. Isaac stops leaning and goes towards.

"Damn, you're still brutal as ever," Isaac commented. Jasper smirks.

"Well, they are aliens so of course, I gotta be brutal. Besides, they are killing humans. I will not allow that." Jasper said.

"As always, while you're very merciless to your enemies. You still have the heart of a hero."

Jasper frowned.

"I'm not a hero. I've told you this so many times" He sighs. "Whatever, so what's gonna happen now?"

"Well, with Purifier gone for now. The Sirens command is in disarray but who knows honestly. Let's hope nothing big will happen in the future." Isaac said.

"Wait. For now? What do you mean?" Jasper asks. 

"Oh, haha sorry. You see, while you did kill Purifier. Most chances, her memories were backed up in case if she was killed in action. So now, her memories will be transported to another body." Isaac explained. Jasper raised his eyebrows.

"How the hell do you know this?" He asks.

"Dude, I've been fighting the Sirens way longer than you. Of course, I would have know somethings about the Sirens. Also, how did I know? I've killed Purifier in the past. But the next time the Sirens attack. She's always there. So I came up with many theories." Isaac said.