𝐕𝐈

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 : 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝘊𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 : 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘪𝘳𝘤𝘶𝘮𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱 : 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝

Achilles may be a warrior. She may fight like a warrior, carry her sword with grace and strike down her enemies with perfect precision but on the inside she was as delicate as a flower.  She was soft. She was caring. She would give up her life ten times over than rather loose the ones in which she loved. 

Over time the flower started to wither. With each loss. Each day of torture. Each nightmare. A petal would slowly start to shrivel away before only one remained. It was the loss of her new family that had completely destroyed what once was a magnificent flower. Leaving only a bare stalk of memories behind. Something once so delicate, so beautiful, now hardened over time. 

Achilles watched the kid from afar. Her green eyes watching the false smile sat upon his face as he bade farewell to his friends. She knew what he was feeling. The guilt. The longing. Constantly asking yourself why? Why wasn't it me? Why was it them? She had promised Tony that if anything went wrong that she would look after them. Look after those she called family. Be the leader he once was. It was large shoes to fill but she knew someone had to. Tony was gone. Steve was gone. Nat was gone. Someone had to lead the avengers. Well, what was left of the avengers. Someone had to protect the world. Somehow she knew it had to be her, something inside her told her that Tony was right. It was her turn, but considering she couldn't even find it within herself to lift a spoon off her kitchen table with her powers, never mind going on a mission, the task now seemed impossible. 

She had to start small. Something to put her back on track. A small project she could focus on in  the mean time.  Something that could help regain what the team once was and maybe even regain who she once was. That something was an eighteen year old student at Midtown High School by the name of Peter Parker.