Last Part...

A Well decorated room is shown... It's early morning... Sun rays fall on our cute Shivi.....

Shiva wakes up and sees around... Their lies a most beautiful and most innocent face in her deep sleep.. .... Shiva smiles seeing her face she looks like a fresh flower....
It is none other than his lady love Raavi....

Shiva comes near her and pecks her forehead then both cheeks and then move towards lips....
When she wakes up and saw Shiva too close to her.....both share an eyelock..... Raavi blushes...

Shiva come more close to her... And captures her lips... Raavi closes her eyes and blushes hard.... they rubs their nose against each other...and smiles holding each other face.....

Shiva close her eyes.... While Raavi smirks and pushes him.... She runs out of their room.....

Shiva -Raavi...stop.....

Suddenly everything becomes dark.....
Shiva wakes up with jerk.... Yes he was dreaming......
Shiva looks here and there....
Dhara and Namya was standing there....

Shiva -Bhabhi.... Pani kyu pheka....

Dhara -Toh aur kya Karti... Shiva aaj Teri saadi hai.... Aaj toh jaldi uth jaa.....

Shiva -bhabhi itni acchi dream thi... Apne kyu uthya...

Namya -Chachu... Jldi se uth jayo.... Raavi Di... Apke liye wait kar rhi hai.... Hme hotel me jaana hai.....

Shiva-okay... Meri maaa......

Dhara smiles -Shiva Teri outfit Maine rakh diya hai... Jaldi se ready Ho ja...

Shiva -hmmmm...

Both leaves....

Shiva's phone beeps.... He opens it and found Raavi's message....

Raavi -Good morning Jaan.... Jldi se uth jao..... I am waiting for u.....

Shiva smiles....and goes to Washroom to get ready....

**************************************
(so guys Shiva and Raavi were having Destination wedding....)

At hotel....

Rishita's pov
Today is haldi function .....Raavi was super excited for the function......After 5 years Raavi was smiling happily...... I am very happy for her at last..... Shiva and Raavi ek Ho gye.....

We all are getting ready for the function which will start within 15 minutes.... Raavi was already ready...... She was admiring herself in the mirror....

Raavi -Mai kaisi lag rhi hu

Raavi -Mai kaisi lag rhi hu.... (Excitingly)

Rishita -Thik thak.....

Raavi -Sach me Mai aachi nhi lag rhi hu..... (making a pout)