Mhorfell Academy of Gangsters (Now Published Under PSICOM by; alerayve

𝐷𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜/𝑎𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟;alerayve

MYSTERY/THRILLER

[FIL/ENG] The Mhorfell Academy of Gangsters was innovated mainly for the accommodation of the so-called black sheep of the society and their families. Mafiosos, gangsters, rebels, and delinquents were all welcomed to enter the mortal gates of hell in the academy and encounter experciences that they would never forget.

Alex Cromello, a rebel and a victim of a traumatic event has been condemned by his uncle to study inside the dormitory school, Mhorfell Academy. Little did she know that she'll be meeting with the school's most powerful and influential students who are reigning the student body with their strenght and authority. Aside from that, her friends who were also victims of the incident four years ago joined her to face a new pace and new set of opponents.

As their new school year runs, mysteries, are set to happen, different emotions will linger, feelings deep inside will rise, and a ten-year-old case will investigated. Together, they were put up to solve them, to battle against the odds inside, and the struggle to graduate alive.

Mhorfell Academy of Gangsters (Now Published Under PSICOM by; alerayve

-𝙍𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙋𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧