"That's not true."

Everyone remained silent as Sunghoon said that shocking statement.

Jay bit his lip, feeling annoyed and anxious. Hundreds of thoughts ran through his head.

"Tell the truth Jay. Why do you want to see Jungwon?"

"I told you-"

"The truth."

"That is the truth!"

"No, it isn't."

Jay was so angry, that he slammed his fist on the table even harder than the first time he did. He stood up from his chair - eyes glaring intensely at Sunghoon.

"You better shut up Park-"

"And you tell the truth, Park."

All heads turned to face a different person. Sunghoon and the others shifted their attention to the one who spoke.

Sunoo was the one who spoke. Jay looked at the younger, getting even more annoyed that yet another person is arguing with him.

"I'm sorry. I meant, please tell the truth, Jay hyung." Sunoo calmly spoke. He hopes that he didn't make things worse by dropping honorifics.

"Are you two crazy??!! W-Why would you think there's another reason why I want to see him??!!"

"Because there is." Sunghoon spoke.

"I know you Jay, I know you too well-"

Jay grabbed Sunghoon's collar - aggressively pulling the younger closer as he clenched his fist tightly. Everyone gasped and panicked.

"Jay hyung!!!" Sunoo shouted, trying to pull Jay back to his seat.

Heeseung also tried to stop Jay. He was about to pull Jay's arm away from Sunghoon. Meanwhile, Jake was bout to stand up to assist Sunghoon from getting out of the grip.

"Stop. Don't." Sunghoon spoke calmly.

Despite Jay's violent action, Sunghoon told everyone to stand down and not interfere.

"But Sung-" Jake wanted to make sure Sunghoon was safe. Heeseung followed Jake's action, getting ready to pull Jay away.

"I said don't!!" Sunghoon shouted.

The two slowly backed away, but they were still scared and concerned for Sunghoon. One punch from Jay to his face and Sunghoon would go straight to the hospital.

Jay raised his arm, clenching his fist even harder.

"I know you. You wouldn't"

"Want to see me do it?"

"You can't. Not even if you tried."

Jay wound up his arm - his hands shaking. He looked at Sunghoon in the eye, breathing heavily as his arm trembled.

He then let him go - Sunghoon being free from the grasp.

Jay extended his arms for his hands to touch the table - him looking down in defeat.

Sunghoon caught his breath first before deciding to speak once again. Honestly, he didn't think his little trick would work and Jay would punch his face.

"Jay, the truth."

"Tch."

Jay breathes in and out, looking at all the faces staring at him and waiting for him to speak.