Pilot

"'kay guys, this is it! Our new home!", Trump said pulling up the car, I must be kidding since they're on a desolate island, Baron Trump already locked in his pink room roles his f*ckboy eyes.

Trumpette opens the door well saying, "ew, it's so gross in here 🤢, I hate the ocean!", She shrieked and an artificial nail on her fell off cuz she can't nail them in right the bitch, "AHHAUWHRJEUEURKFUR MY FAJRIFKELE FKDINTB NAIL?!!!!!!!!!!!!!", she exclaimed!

Since it's off the grid the lights don't f**king work cuz I'm an idiot and forgot what that f**king meant until after the fact and couldn't go back cuz EA kinda sux bad, m8.

Kim Jong Un tripped and broke his f**king nose and screamed in horrendous pain, Trump kicked his butt with his business shoes like my dad did when I was tiny and yellped "s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sorry k-k-k-k-k-k-{ime d-d-d-d-didn't seeeeee you there!!!!!!", He screamed!.

Trump had recently divorced Shrek and gave his sons' even more trauma and he decided to move in to a new home appearntly taking both his roommates who don't have jobs and gaining custody over Baron just to make Shrek mad.

Kim blushed, but luckily it was too dark to see, "I-its fine, babæy doll.", He said in his confident deep K-Pop voice.

Sorry if this is so dumb racist and bad I'm trying to make it accurate to these characters.

Baron sat in his room in his blue prison jumpsuit sobbing, he sniffled and picked up his Bunny-Boy-Blues guitar I gave him and a laugh track played as he played Hurt by Johnny Cash.

"I wish, oh I wish I could go out and swim in the ocean like the quirky shit ball I am!", He said solmonly laying in his pink bed, another laugh track played.

Trumpette messed up her eyeliner because SOMEONE TOOK A GULP OF IT ALL AND THEN USED HER PENCIL TO DRAW DRAGONS ON THE MIRROR, SHIT, she let out a loud squeel that the whole world heared, somehow in Iceland she caused a woman to go into cryogenic shock and murdered three panguins, "OH EM GEE, SOMEONE USED MY MAKEUP!", she explained running into the trash ridden beach.

But nobody gave a shite for Trump was giving slobbery kisses to his shirtless saiki k body pillow well recording a twitch stream he forgot was running, actually no, it wasn't a twitch stream, it was a zoom meeting with other world leaders discussing the mass shooting and bombing in Israel in Agust worried about world war three or some dumb stuff that Americans don't worry about because they're all narcissistic and don't care about the people who live there nor do they care to find out what is actually happening oppose to just calling shots.

Putin got an erection from this display and logged off, as did Buddha and Gandhi, but PePe the from stayed, just watching.

Whatsherface bitch boy found out it was a turtle (or she really just blamed him) for the makeup mistake and decided to kill it.