✋Ranboo & Wilbur✋

Start from the beginning

I sit there holding in my breath, my heart rate slowing as I'm no longer breathing. After a second or two more, I exhale gently letting out my second breath of Heaven. I sit in shame as the thoughts come back, about how much of a shame I am to my friends and family.

I think back to the 'conversation' I had with Phil after he found out I was smoking in my room.

3rd Person's Flashback

What are you doing mate?

Phil knocked gently as he opened the door.

Don't come i-

He tried to say it before he opens it but it was too late.

RANBOO!? What hell are you doing mate?!

I'm sorry.

He tried to apologize but Phil was too overwhelmed and sucked into the heat of the moment.

What the hell!? Why are you doing this!? To me, to this house?! After all that I've done for you, to get you this room for yourself!! And you repay me with this?!

He had cowered in fear and shame, blocking up his head and neck with his hands. His face contorted as he was about to cry, slipping into a younger headspace. Phil picked up on this and led himself out of his crazed headspace, face softening as he saw what he did to that boy. They calmed down and had a nice conversation about what had happened afterward when he was big again.

~~~Out Of Flashback~~~

His face was now turning upset as he took another breath of the vapor. He felt himself slipping a bit as well but not fully, just a bit fuzzy at the thought of Phil taking care of him again.

~~~And Right Back Into It~~~

This was the second time he was caught. Phil had helped him hide it from the rest of those living there, but they all found out eventually. This was after he quit the cigarettes though, and Phil saw him vaping.

Just stop it already!

I can't.

Why don't you at least try?!

I have, I even stopped smoking!

That's not enough, you started vaping too anyways so that doesn't even COUNT!!!

I already did anyways..

What?

Nothing...

What was that? Say it again.

no.

SAY IT AGAAAIIINN!!-

~~~End Of Flashback~~~

A sob fell from his throat as he thought about what had happened, a cloud of white and grey came rolling out of his mouth with it. Slowly a thin haze had formed around his body and mind, though he hadn't really noticed either until it was already there.

He sighed before he took another drag off the device and let it into his lungs, welcoming all the negative and positive effects it had on him into his body.

He had a bad habit of over-apologizing for things, it was really bad.

Wilbur's P.O.V.