👍Skephalo👍

When To Read-Read While Small Or To A Small

T.W./C.W. None

~~~1515 Words~~~

Title-Kisseeeeesss

Type-Fluff

Little-Badboyhalo

Big/Caregiver-Skeppy

Setting-IRL People, Fictional Setting ( BBH & Skeppy's HC!Household)

Other Notes;
Any Pronoun Karl AU Pog? Baker Niki Nihachu? POG!!
I Suggest The Song 'Accentuate The Positive'-Perry Como. And Imagine You Dance In The Living Room To It With Whoever Comforts You ( Or All By Yourself! ) , Just To Get Into The Fluffy Mood & Vibe.

3rd Person P.O.V.

"Hey Bad, I'm gonna head out now," Skeppy called from the other room, confusing BadBoyHalo a bit.

"Huh? Where are you going now?" He asked, poking his head into the living room from the kitchen.

"You just got back inside.", he said confusedly.

"Oh, Karl needs help designing her garden for the spring, she held it off until the last minute, and now she wants help," Skeppy said chuckling lightly at her forgetfulness.

"Oh, well hurry back when you're done I need to talk to you about something," Bad says with a smirk.

This wasn't him making a move on Skeppy, nor was it a serious 'we need to talk.' Regardless, Skeppy didn't know what it was and that made him a little nervous so he looked downwards to try to hide it but failed.

Petting the energetic cat & dog duo that are their pets, Skeppy still matched Bad's energy and responded with an, "Oh puhleeze." And turned to look back at his other half from the two doorways. Bad just scoffs lightly with a slight chuckle and goes back into the kitchen, "Oh, and don't forget about the things I need you to grab for the bakery!" he shouts after the other man from the now hot room.

"Can't wait hun. See you soon." Skeppy chuckles walking out of the room and out of the house, leaving Bad by himself to finish up.

Skeppy, the diamond man, with the diamond mind, was on his way to Karl's place to help, walking slowly, kicking pebbles along the way. He was definitely overthinking the previous words the two shared.

Bad on the other hand, was left at home finishing up some cookie dough for the grand opening of Niki's Bakery. Niki had given him the recipe cards for a couple of things and said that;

Bad now thinking back to the words she had said to him,

"As many things as you get checked off of this list," pausing to make sure the younger-minded boy at the time understood, "you can make doubles and keep one for yourself. The recipe card and all!".

Now looking more like a halo over an angel than a bad boy, he smiled brightly.

"That way you don't have to come all the way down here when you want some sweets! How's that sound bud!? Good?"

The nickname makes past and present Badboyhalo fall a bit younger than before but quickly snap out of it. After all, he had more baking to do, the bakery opens at 9 am the next day!

~~TIME SKIP~~

( Brought To You By Kellogs Frosted Flakes )

Skeppy had just finished up at the store with Karl, buying new plants and flowers to put in the small ditch on either side of the gravel road that leads up to their house, and some tulips for beside their house. There were also a bunch of other whos-its-whats-its they saw and bought even though they'll probably never use any of 'em more than once.