👍Ranboo & Karl👍

When To Read-Can Be Read While Small Or To A Small : )

T.W./C.W. Sleep Deprivation / Tired Karl

~~~1252 words~~~

Title-Whoopsies

Type-Fluff

Little-Karl

Big/Caregiver-Ranboo

Setting-IRL, Karl's House

Other Notes;
Inspired By This Fanart I Found While Browsing Google. ( I Now Know It's Sapnap But It Kinda Fits )

3rd Person's P.O.V.

Karl had woken up around 5 PM already feeling quite little. He hadn't gotten home until nearly midnight thanks to a Mr. Beast challenge he had to help film, but that wasn't uncommon.

He had barely gotten any sleep the night before that either. He was up until 4 AM the previous night preparing for Ranboo to come and stay for a week.

He had slept for a total of 18 hours those past two nights, 16 of them the night before. So it's safe to say that he was quite tired by the time it hit 1 AM. He had so much to do. Clean the living room, scrub the bathroom, and the stacks of dishes, not to mention the piles of junk in the guest room, and he had to do it all by himself. But he got it done eventually.. at 1 AM.

By the time he was done he had 4 hours until he had to get up, and then go to work with Mr. Beast for another 18. So he was tired and slept a long time only to wake up and feel small. But he had until 11 PM to be little because that's when he was supposed to pick up Ranboo from the airport.

Suddenly he heard a noise that came from the kitchen and set off to see what it was. He was around four or five at that point so he went to get his little things from his closet, where he had hidden them the night before. Not from Ranboo, he knew all about it, but from himself in an attempt to stay big until Ranboo could watch him. Of course, that didn't work.

He opened the closet door and admired the neatly piled stacks of junk.
'How could he fit it all like that without tipping it over?',
the little boy pondered to himself, completely forgetting what he was there for, for a minute. He eventually saw the box at the bottom and remembered, and tried to pull it out, but knocked over the whole pile in the process. And then his phone started to ring from across the room, but he was too little to care enough to go try and answer it.

"Aw man, what am I suppothed to do with all of-vis now?" he mumbled to himself as he looked around at the mess that had just been made. He grabbed and opened the small box, and spotted his paci at the top, but dug under it for his 'crinkle book'. Seeing the paci pass in front of him several times while digging through that box made him regress just that much more.

Karl was about two or three at this point he knew he would need help putting that all away, but had no clue where to find it. Then the help found Karl.

Ranboo's P.O.V.

I walk into the house early, five hours early, to be exact, but that's beside the point. I am here early to surprise Karl, I had gotten us tickets to Disney World, and then the flight to Florida. But we will be spending two days in Florida, which means, we'll be extending the trip for a couple of days. Something Karl isn't ready for, he isn't even an adult at the moment, unbeknownst to Ranboo at this time. How could he do all of this if he is only three years old?

I knock a couple of times, all of which go without any reply, so I decide to call him. Which also goes unanswered. "Oh, he must have had to work today," I say to myself, so I just give it one last knock as I open the door, walking in. I walk around, pulling off my sunglasses, now that I'm inside, and feel safe knowing that there's no one else home.

After wandering around and getting a feel for the main floor for a bit, I walk up the stairs to explore up there a bit. Straight down the hall from the stairs is an open door so I walk over there to peek inside to see it's just a bathroom. I step back out and scope out the rest of the doors. One is cracked open, the other closed, so I decided to look over the door to the left of the bathroom ( the closed one). Just as I open the door I hear a thud and some small talking from the one across the hall ( to the right of the bathroom ) but I choose to ignore it, thinking that it's just the cat and probably some other music that I didn't notice before, and continue in this room.

It's just an empty room with a queen-sized bed, T.V, and a closet. It's a thick box T.V, probably not even set up, just being stored in that corner. I see a note on the bed, I contemplate reading it but then see that it's addressed to me. I pick up the green paper and look closer.

{picture}

Dear Mr. Boo,

I figured a note would be better, especially since it's super late and you probably just went to your room right away anyways, so here is this. lol

I don't know how to start this, but I think you know where this is going. I know we talked about my regression many times before, especially leading up to this, but I was wondering if maybe you did too. We don't usually discuss this when I'm big, but I would like to more often. If you don't, then don't need to bring this up, but I would like to know if you do. If so, let me know, I have some stuff for you!

Otherwise completely disregard this note and have a good sleep : )

-KJ (the best man ever)

I set it back down on the bed and smiled at the note he had written in advance, and pulled out my phone to check the time quickly.

Karl's P.O.V.

I turn around and see a tall man behind me, and he kneels down beside me. "Hey little man, what happened here?" Ranboo asks calmly.

I get a bit spooked and squeak out "Please don't put me in time-out, it was only an accident."

He pulls me out of the pile trying to pick me up. "Oh Buddy," the nickname caught my attention, "It's okay, I'm sure it was. It'll be fine."

"Really?" I ask putting my hands on Ranboo's face, tilting my head a bit in confusion, leaving Ranboo feeling a rough tingling on his face from the little moisture and stickiness on my little hands.

He pulls me up onto his knee, booping my nose, "Yeah, of course."

I giggle a bit at this, "Accidents always happen little man," he pulls me, the smaller man, into a hug and rubs his large hands across my back gently.

A/N

That's All I Have So Far, Might Expand On It, Or Might Not. We'll See, If You Want It, Spam Comment A Couple Of Times To Ensure Maximum Annoyance So I Update Lol

September 2nd, 2021 - October 6th, 2022

<3