𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟸𝟶: Case

Start from the beginning

She looks at the stage to see that the animatronics are not there her green eyes flicker as she stares blankly before she floats past some police tape that surrounded a backroom door and she enters there she finds almost all the animatronics with their heads off and blood everywhere except for one.

The chica animatronic had a little girls head poking out from the top her eyes pitch black with black stripes going down her cheeks the puppet floats towards her and crouches down to her level and places her hand on the dead girls cheek.

Puppet: your sweet little eyes, warm smiles. Taken so young but don't worry, I'll save you. All of you.

She backs up and floats into the air with her hands starting to glow with a white light. "Save them." The ghostly voice told her and with that the puppet clashed her hands together which resulted in a bright white flash and it engulfed the entire room the light shining through the cracks of the door.

Once the flash dimmed the bodies of the victims appeared inside the robots and all the blood on the floor had disappeared she had wiped away all evidence the puppet grabs the chica head and floats towards her and places the head onto the robot.

Chica, Susie.

The puppet grabs the Bonnie head and floats towards him and places the head onto the robot.

Bonnie Jeremy.

The puppet grabs the foxy head and floats towards him and places the head onto the robot.

Foxy Fritz.

The puppet grabs the Freddy head and floats towards him and places the head onto the robot.

Freddy Gabriel.

The puppet grabs the spring bonnie head and floats towards him and places the head onto the robot.

Spring Bonnie Mark.

One by one the bodies inside the animatronics were given a second chance at life until one remain.

Fredbear.

The puppet goes to grab the Fredbear head but sees that it's gone she darts her head around the room trying to see if anyone was in the room with her.

"You have done exactly what I asked you to do. You gave them a second chance, a second chance at re̸̡̨̛̬͙͍̯͛̐̓̎͜ͅv̶̢̧͔̞̔̃̈́ȇ̵̹͓̜̯̞͈̍̄̇̔͋̕͠ͅņ̴̺͙͇̙̹͖̫̈́́͛̔̕͠g̸̻̜͕̯̤̒͂̆͘ē̴̥͈̒͒̿̕."

She quickly turns to the Fredbear animatronic and sees that he already has his head on and it twitched violently as its plastic blue eyes were replaced with blackened out ones his jaw then unhinges letting out a loud roar.

He was now rewaken and full of rage pure rage only having one goal in mind.

Revenge.