Chapter 10: The letter *Nicky*

A/n: Sorry ya'll i have been gone for so long cause I have many tests. Anyway, I'm on my break so I'll try to post more.

.............................................................................

Y/n's Pov:

I woke up from squishy barking cause he wants to go back to the harper's house. Si i quickly woke up and brush my teeth and wash my face and took a quick shower. Then i went down to my surprise nobody was home. Typical. Anyways, I went to the harper's house with squishy. I rang the doorbell and Dawn Answered.

Dawn: Hey y/n

Y/n: Hey Dawn, I just wanted to give Squishy back he kinda followed me home yesterday-

Dawn: Oh thx you want to come in?

Y/n: Su-

Olivia: Daw- Oh hey y/n what are you doing here *said while rolling her eyes*

Y/n: Oh I was just giving squishy back...

Olivia: Whatever you can go now me and dawn have almost-sister-inlaws day

Y/n: Oh ok I was about to leave

Dawn: What do you mean almost-sister-inlaws day-

Olivia: Oh don't play dumb dawn heheheh

Y/n: Uh I'm gonna go-

Olivia: Nobody cares y/n just go home *rolling her eyes*

Uh, That was weird whatever. I got home and decided to chill cause it's the weekend.

Nicky's POV:

I woke up and Olivia's arms were around me. Ugh, this is girl cligy. I wonder where's y/n. I think I'll visit her later today. I pushed Olivia's arm around me and gave her my pillow. I went into the bathroom to take a shower. While I was in the shower I heard the doorbell. I wonder who is it. It's probably not y/n she never ring the doorbell. After I was finished I saw that Olivia is nowhere to be seen. Thank god! I locked the door cause I wanted to open the safe that me and y/n would put stuff in. I opened it and show there is a new note. I open the note and saw my name. It's from Nana y/n's grandmother. Huh wonder why is it for me. I opened it and read it.

*In the letter*

Dear Nicky,

If you are reading this I am already dead. I just want to tell you that I know you like y/n. If you two are a "thing" pls take care of her very well. Don't break her heart I think she has been through enough of pain. Pls i am begging you pls take good care of her very well.

From yours truly,

Nana.

*end of the letter*

............

A/N: Hope ya'll like it sorry for the short chapter :)