thats my line

* established relationship *

Wanda's POV:

Natasha is the love of my life. She truly is. Everything about her is amazing even the not- so amazing parts. We have been together for about 9 months and i already know that i want to spend the rest of my life with her. Actually i have known for a long while now. The way she walks and talks. The way her green eyes sparkle in the sun, or her little smirk that she gives me when she wants something. I am always daydreaming about her except when she is right in front of me and even then, she never leaves my thoughts.

I sat there daydreaming about Natasha in her bed. I know i shouldn't be in her room because we are still trying to keep "us" a secret from the team, but i missed her face, her smile. I decided to walk into her bathroom expecting to see her but instead there is nothing. I could have sworn she was in here. My thoughts get interrupted my arms slowly snaking their way around my waist. I look up into the mirror and see that gorgeous smile that i have been longing for.  My lips immediately returning the gesture. I turned around to face Natasha, back now against the counter.

"Hey love" i said kissing her passionately. I knew i shouldn't have done that. I'm never the one to insinuate a kiss, i'm always to nervous even though we have been together for 9 months. And the fact that i'm dating the black widow, best spy in the world didn't make things much better.

"Love... what did you do?" Natasha asked inquisitively. She knew something was off.

"I- you want to know what? i just wanted to tell you that you are the bomb.com" i said smiling jumping up and sitting on the counter in front of Natasha. She look at me and raised her eyebrows.

"totally tubular" i said cheekily.

"wand-" i cut her off before she could finish.

"like totally rad bro" i said. My tone has diminished to a loud whisper now.

"stop. Wanda what did you do?" Natasha asked stepping closer to me.

I was getting nervous again. I literally don't know how to handle her. Her voice and her body language. It's so... so just incredible.

"I- i didn't do anything" i said stuttering. "It's more of what i want to do" I looked down at her. How does she do it. How can she look so good all of the time i just really done get it.

"Ok, and what do you want to do?" She said smirking.

"Natasha. Don't think like that." i said sternly. Her smirk turned into a smile. "Anyway i want to tell the team." I said confidently.

"Tell the team what?" Natasha asked

"About us. our relationship. Nat i want to tell the team we are together. I love you and i-" i cut myself off. It might be to early to tell her that i want to marry her.

"Ok. we will tell the team. But what were you going to say?" Natasha questioned.

"oh nothing. it's nothing, doesn't matter." i said trying to hop off of the counter before Natasha stopped me.

"Wait no... i want to know. Please" She pleaded.

" no it's... it's stupid nat"

"Wanda please. why can't i know? i just want to know!" Natasha raised her voice a little bit getting frustrated.

"i want to spend the rest of my life with you ok! i love you and i want to spend my life with you!" i yelled. I watched as she smiled at me.

"you want to spend the rest of you life with me huh?" she helped me off of the counter and hugged me. "i want to spend the rest of my life with you too weirdo."

i smiled into the crook of her neck as she picked me up and carried me out of the bathroom. She carried me out of her room and down the hall.

"Nat where are we going" i asked.

"we are telling the team silly." She responded. She put me down right before we entered the commons room. "ready?" she asked me.

"yes. 1,000 times yes." i answered somewhat sarcastically.

"hey, that's my line" she smiled as we walked into the room, holding each others hands like our lives depended on it.