29

!!smut warning!!

3rd person POV:

Denki, Kiri, and Katsuki were all backstage as they prepped for their show. "Bakugo, you ready?", Kiri asked as he walked beside the blonde haired man. "I'm always ready!", he snapped back.

Denki peeked behind the curtains, noticing Sage in the front  row, "Bakugo, did you notice that?", he asked as he looked at Sage's figure, Bakugo came beside him. "There's nothing you could've possibly noticed that I didn't catch before you, but lets go ahead and hear it", Bakugo said through gritted teeth.

Kiri kicked Denki, "Never mind!", Denki said quickly. Bakugo looked to him with suspicion.

"The hell you two up to!", Bakugo spat, "Looks like we're on, lets go!", Kiri said in attempt to change the subject.

They all gathered in front of the curtain. Kiri sat behind the drum set, Denki holding his guitar, and Bakugo in front of the microphone, with a guitar over his shoulder.

Sage's POV:

My eyes widened a little when the curtain lifted, "Katsuki", I said under my breath as my eyes met his body. He was staring straight ahead, a guitar over his shoulder.

He was dressed in denim jeans that fit him loosely, they were rolled up exposing his white socks and red high top converse. He had on a black hoodie, rings on his fingers as they held the strings of the guitar.

His same fluffy messy blonde hair, hanging over his face. The stage lights lit his chiseled face up perfectly. He looked beautiful. I quickly looked to Mina and Kyouka beside me, they smiled widely and shrugged their shoulders. This was all planned.

(highly recommend this song bc their playing it- and Bakugo is singing it)

(Heartbreak Girl- 5 Seconds of Summer)

The lights changed and Katsuki started playing his guitar. Denki joined him then Kiri started banging on the drum set.

Katsuki stepped closer to the microphone and started to sing:

You call me up
It's like a broken record, saying that your heart hurts
That you never get over him getting over you
And you end up crying and I end up lying
Cause I'm just a sucker for anything that you do
And when the phone call finally ends, you say thanks for being a friend
And we're going in circles again and again

Denki and Katsuki started jumping on the stage when he sang the chorus. I started to sway to the music, I threw my arms up and danced wildly.

That I can take away your hurt heartbreak girl
Hold you tight straight through the daylight
I'm right here when you gonna realize
That I'm your cure?
Heartbreak girl

My eyes stayed on him the whole time. A wide smile on my lips, as I jumped lazily to the beat.

I bite my tongue, but I want to scream out
You could be with me now
But I end up telling you what you wanna hear
And you're not ready, and it's so frustrating
He treats you so bad and I'm so good to you, its not fair.

My face dropped slowly.

And when the phone call finally ends
You say I'll call you tomorrow at 10
And I'm stuck in the friendzone again and again

Everyone around me started jumping up and down. But I stayed still, my eyes wide, lips parted as he sang. This wasn't just as fill in. He had been writing this. About...

Hold you tight straight through the daylight
I'm right here when you gonna realize
That I'm your cure?

Then his eyes met mine. And my heart dropped. Breathing hitched.