Lorelai didn't miss the look on Kaliyah's face so she stood up and Kaliyah slightly backed away.

" Let me know how it goes " she said coldly.

" Are you two staying? " she asked looking at her kids and they nodded.

" Wait can you guys calm down? " Aurora asked.

A/N: Vanessa and Sydney are with the other kids- don't ask me where because idk.. I just work here.

Giovanni and Kylie looked at Lorelai disappointedly and she rolled her eyes. They all started to walk off not even bothering to acknowledge her- well except Natalie, Aurora and Noel.

( Lorelai's POV )

I scoffed and walked away ignoring them calling my name.

She flinched..

All of the sudden memories started coming up and I felt myself start to panic. No don't do it here Lorelai.

She was scared- I recognized that look. It was all my fault and I was being so damn dramatic for nothing.

I heard someone talking but I tuned it out. I started coughing and pacing around to play it off but it didn't work.

The memories continued rushing through and I felt something prick my neck and next thing I know I was out.

( Third Person )

The three looked at the passed out Lorelai who was being lifted up by doctors and put on a stretcher.

" she'll be fine, we just sedated her " the doctor said to them and they nodded. They watched as the doctors rolled her away and they turned to each other.

" I'll go see what room she'll be in " Natalie said and walked away leaving the two.

" I think I know why she doesn't want to go back there " Noel said.

" yeah me too " Aurora said looking at him.

" She's never had a panic attack like that.. " Noel said rubbing his hands through his hair.

< meanwhile in the room >

Everyone greeted and questioned her until Jace came in with the baby.

Jace handed the baby to her which gave them a glimpse and some started cooing and awwing.

" Thank you for the gifts " Indya said adjusting her bed.

" Where's Lorelai? " Jace asked looking around.

" She's in the waiting room- she didn't want it to be too crowded " Jayda lied and Jace was skeptical but didn't question it.

" Look at the baby! " Kaliyah said moving closer to the bed.

The door was knocked on and since Veronica was the closest she opened it to see Noel.

" hey congrats " he said looking at the two and they thanked him.

" Kaliyah- can I talk to you real quick? " he asked and she walked towards him and they left the room.

( Noel's POV )

I saw how she flinched and I need to talk to her because a small part of me feels like that's the reason for the panic attack.

I remember talking to Lorelai about when she was raising her kids- she said she didn't want them to fear her and there would be many changes or something along the line.

" you know your mom would never hurt you right? " I asked her and she nodded.

" did she scare you a few minutes ago? " I asked.

" yes.. " she said hesitantly.

" She didn't mean to scare you, she was just upset because she had a bad memory and- um somebody was mean to her " I said hoping she was convinced.

" really? " she asked and I nodded.

" Where is she? " she asked looking around.

" She's sleeping in a different room- we should wait a while " I said.

< 4 hours Later >

A/N: A few hours ago everybody had left the two so they could get some food and some sleep.

Lorelai walked down the hall and knocked on the door.

" Come in " she heard faintly and slowly opened the door. She walked in and saw Jace sleeping with the baby beside him.

Then her eyes moved to indya who looked exhausted.

" I'm sorry I wasn't here earlier " she said walking up to her.

" It's fine " indya said giving a smile.

" So do you think you want to experience this again? " Lorelai asked and Indya burst out laughing.

" No time soon " she said and Lorelai looked at the baby in aww.

She wasn't going to make the situation about her. She couldn't- yet she hasn't seen a baby boy this little in a while.

____

1215 words ^^

This Chapter was so lame but we really gonna get into the action now.

Alsooo I have 100k views on the first book- yay !!! 🥰🥰

Happy Thanksgiving btw 🍁🍽❤️.

It's crazy- Christmas in a month.