Chapter 3 <<Ross>>

I mumble and hit my alarm clock. I don't wanna get up! Lemme sleep! The bedroom door opens, and I look up to see Aimeé in the doorway. 

"Morning sleepy-head. Or should I say afternoon?" She smirks. 

"Go and eat shit somewhere. I need my beauty sleep."

"Get out of bed. Smith is annoyed because you're supposed to be recording today. And you know how angry Smith can get." She walks over to the curtains, pulling them open. 

"NOOOOO! MY EEEEYYYYEEEES!" I scream at the top of my lungs, earning a disapproving look from Amieé. I sigh and pull the covers over my head. A few seconds later, they are ripped from my hands and am dragged onto our floor. Shivering, I get up. 

"Why, Amieé? Why? I thought you loved me."

"I do. I love you so much that I decide to get you up!" She blows me a kiss and leaves the room. 

Two (or maybe thirty) minutes later, I stumble sleepily into the kitchen, to be greeted by my dogs knocking me off my legs. 

"Aimeé! Help me! I'm gonna be eaten alive!"

"My plan worked! MWAHAHAHAHA!" I stare at her with puppy eyes. 

"Could you please get them off me?" She smirks at me as I'm forced to close my eyes by a lick across my face. I start to sit up, and am immediately pushed back down by paws on my chest. 

"FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!" I hear the camera 'snap's bouncing of the walls. It won't take long before they're on twitter. And tumblr. And Instagram. And facebook. And every other online site in the world. "Why? Why me of all people?" I whine into one of the dogs chests. It's impossible to tell which is which from this close up.

It takes about an hour to get there, but soon enough, I'm sitting in the Hat Films office. Seriously, where are Smith and Trott? They're usually here before me. Staring at my blank computer screen, I decide it's time to get food. I stand up and push my desk sideways, revealing a 'small' box of kinder. Kinder. I absolutely love kinder. Oh my fucking god. KINDER IS THE WORK OF GOD. IF THERE IS AN ENDLESS KINDER SUPPLY IN HEAVEN, TAKE ME THERE NOW!!! What was I talking about again? 

After five minutes of stuffing my face, I hear a knock on the door. Hyper from kinder, I skip over and throw open the door, jumping out at whoever is there.

"KINDER GLORIOUS KINDER! HOT KINDER AND KINDER! WHEN I'M IN THE MOOD KINDER, KINDER AND KIN...der." My voice fades as I realise I've just been hugging Lewis... "Um... hi?"

"Well... hello Ross. That wasn't awkward at all..." he shrugs me off and backs further away into the corridor... whoops... "Have you seen Smith or Trott? I know Smith is in here somewhere, - he came early in the morning - but Trott is nowhere to be seen, and he's not replying to his phone. I'm kind of worried about him."

"Oh, don't worry 'bout him! He's probably just sleeping. I mean, I didn't get up 'til past noon, and that was only 'cause Amieé dragged me out of bed."

"I can picture that."

"And trott doesn't have anyon... wait... why are you picturing me being dragged out of my bed - which you haven't seen - in my boxers? What is wrong with your mind?" I continue, hiding my laughing behind a serious face.

"I didn't mean... I mean, I'm not... I mean..." The look on his face is priceless as he stumbles over his words, trying to make me see he didn't mean it. Not able to hold it in any longer, I burst out laughing, curling up into a hysterical ball on the floor.

"You thought I.... hahaha.... was... haha... seri... hahaha... ous!" I stutter, glancing up at the shocked Lewis when I could.

"Oh. Um. I'm just... gonna... go now..." And with that, he sprints down the corridor, leaving me suffering.

Finally, twenty minutes later, I can stand again. As Smith and Trott still haven't turned up, I decide to go find Parvypoo. I skip down the corridor and check to see if his recording light is on, It's not, so I knock and burst through the door, still hyper from all the Kinder.

"PARVY-POO! ROSSY IS HERE!" I shout, making my throat hurt.

"ROSSY! You're here!" He jumps up and hugs me. "I've missed you so much!!" He's hyper too, probably from... being Parv. We grab each others hands, and bounce around the room, neither of us becoming weary.

"LET'S TAKE SELFIES!!!" I scream, probably too excited. We pose in front of my phone, taking loads and loads of photos. "Last one Parvypoo! Do your best pose!" It turns out we both had the same idea. Our lips meet, and I drop the phone. I hear a loud 'crack' as it touches the floor, but that doesn't matter now. All that matters is Parv and I are still kissing, arms round each other, both of us staring at each other in shock. We pull away simultaneously.

"What the FUCK just happened?" I whisper.

"I don't know, but whatever it was, I liked it." Parvis responds.

"Agreed." I say, leaning towards him as he leans in my direction. Our lips meet again, his soft on mine, and we smile, closing our eyes. I will this moment to go on forever.

"What the actual FUCK you guys..." Whoops.

"Hello Sparkles*!?"

~Magic xxx