I know what you're thinking and no. Oh God, no. Peter is not my boyfriend. A bestfriend, yes. But boyfriend? Hell no. Just a big ass no. He's sweet and all but just not really my type. Peter and I are just really close especially when my Dad declared him as an Avenger. Yelena, Peter and me train together most of the time when we don't have missions. And by missions, his mission partner is Yelena. I don't have a partner since I'm a soloist. I prefer working solo than having a partner. Although I get teamed up with Yelena or Peter sometimes but mostly, it's just me and my beloved bow and arrow.

"Okay, so Clint called in to let me know that we will be having a new member to the team. A young Avenger to be exact." Steve started once everyone has been settled.

"Speaking of Clint, where is he?" As soon as I asked that, a voice blurted out.

"Damn, missed me already, kid?" I turned around and saw Clint walking in with his Hawkeye uniform on with a smirk on his face. Jesus, why does everyone like to barge in when I'm talking?

"You wish, old man." I smirked and he only gave me his 'Imma kick the shit out of you' look.

After Clint walked inside the room, a tall, brunette woman followed behind him with a bow and arrow strapped behind her. Another Archer? Our eyes met and I've never felt this lost in someone's eyes.

"Hey Y/n, think fast!" I wasn't able to react on time until I felt a hard object hitting the side on my head.

"Oh sweet motherf—" I was cut off by Steve yelling "Language!" once again.

"What the hell was that, Clint?!" I groaned as I pick up the object on the ground that he threw at me. And it was the new arrow tools that I've been wanting for quite some time now.

"Did the Y/n Stark just got distracted? That's a first." I hear Yelena snicker beside me making me hit her head with the arrow I've been holding on my free hand causing her to let out  a groan.

"Eat shit, Belova. Language, I know." I quickly say as I look at Steve, gaining chuckles from the rest of the team.

"Oh, by the way this is..." Clint motioned to the girl next to him.

"Oh, I- uhm... I'm Kate Bishop. The world's greatest archer. Nice to finally meet you guys! I know everything about you guys." The brunette say as she started to ramble about everything she knows about each and everyone of us. And boy, this girl never have stopped rambling if Clint didn't stop her.

-------

I went to the training room and started installing upgrades to my arrows using the tools Clint gave me once the meeting was over.

I heard the door to the training room open and then close as footsteps comes closer to where I am.

"This training room is bigger than I have imagined! This is so cool! I am finally an Avenger!" I heard Kate say in amusement as she, based on what I think, gazed around the training room.

I took a glance to her and I was right but I returned my gaze to my work without saying anything.

"I can't believe that I finally get to meet you in person, Y/n. Clint told me a lot about you. Not that there is nothing that I don't know about you already anyway." She kept talking. Damn this girl is a talker. She and Peter will get along very fine.

"Good things, I suppose." I plainly say as I screw up some bolts onto my arrow case and testing is they work fine.

"Oh yes, great things if I'm gonna be honest. And..." She trailed off.

"And what?" I asked without looking.

"Well... I was hoping if I can train with you. You know... For future missions with you." Her last statement caught me off guard and it made me scoff.