You're My Savior

(another little story time for this oneshot. There's been countless of opportunities that I could meet Hailee up close during her visits here in the Philippines but I just couldn't seem to be able to get ahold of a meet and greet pass or even a VIP access [although I still get to see her personally]. Hailee played a huge role in my life today and the main interaction of Y/N and Hailee here is gonna be what I would tell Hailee if I ever get the chance to finally talk to her up close. A little trigger warning, if  you're not comfortable with mental health being talked about, you guys are free to skip this one. Enjoy reading fam!)

Y/N couldn't contain her excitement as she waits in line for those fans who wants to buy a ticket for the premiere of Hawkeye in New York. She have been waiting for this moment for God knows how long.

Not only Y/N is a BIG Marvel Cinematic Universe fan but also because the one playing Kate Bishop is none other than her childhood and celebrity crush, Hailee Steinfeld.

There's a specific reason why Y/N adores the young popstar so much for more than a decade now. Eventhough Y/N developed adorations to other celebrities, Hollywood alike or not, she would always wind back to Hailee by the end of the day.

She checked her phone for the time and smiled widely like an overly inlove teenager once she sees her lockscreen.

"Y/N, you're barely getting a hold of yourself and the selling of tickets haven't even started yet." Y/N's bestfriend, Claire said as she looks at the young woman being so giddy in her position. She's not even trying to hide the excitement she's feeling.

"Sorry. It's just that... I hope I'll finally be able to be close to her, y'know. I just can't stop being so excited." Y/n stuttered as her cheeks starts to heat up.

"I can see that, Y/n/n. You're not even hiding it. You're probably the BIGGEST fan of Hailee to ever exist this earth. I mean... You have every single one of her movies on DVDs, her albums on your glass cased cabinet, her official merchs, every single memorabilia you get from every show of hers that's you've been to. All of her photos and poster plastered on your wall." Claire giggled as her bestfriend starts to blush even harder.

"You know how much Hailee changed my life, Claire. I owe her big time." Y/n's smile even grew wider the moment the clerks announced that the selling of tickets are now starting.

-----

Fast forward to the premiere night, Y/n and Claire managed to get meet and greet passes and even VIP access which gives them the opportunity to sit behind the casts of Hawkeye during the premiere.

By this point, Y/n is already a giddy mess on how excited she is as the time comes for the casts and directors to walk the red carpet and Claire couldn't help but be amused by her bestfriend on probably her biggest fangirling mode.

"Jesus, Y/n did you eat a big ass bag of chocolates? You're more hyper and energetic than before." Claire laughed.

"Girl, I don't need chocolates or sweets to be this hyper and energetic. Just show me Hailee personally and that's the trigger." Y/n boldly said making Claire chuckle.

"You need to get ahold of yourself once the meet and greet starts. You might pass out before you can even reach Hailee." Claire teased.

"I bet you 100 bucks that I won't." Y/n smirked as she playfully pushed Claire by the shoulder.

"I was just messing with you, Y/n/n. Come on, the m&g is about to start." They both squealed in excitement as they both approach the tent where the meet and greet will take place before the actual event starts.