What is he doing here?

My curiosity took over me. I went over to him and decided to greet him,

"Hey captain! What are you doing here?"

The man turn around, now facing me. I was confused when he gave me a death stare at first, but his expression turn normal.

"..What are you doing here?"

"Well, I should be asking you that. But I was heading to my room!"

"I see."

"And you..?"

"I'm heading to...Somewhere."

"And where is that?"

Yeah, my curiosity really took over me for some reason. I keep asking this man questions, where is he going? I need to know, even if it means nothing important to me. I. Am. Curious.

"You don't need to know, I don't think it's your business."

"Hmm, well, I wanna know? Can't a guy get curious?"

"...I don't think you would wanna know."

"Is it a meeting or something?"

"No...

You know what, if you want to know that bad, then how about you accompany me there?"

.....

3rd person POV

"Ah, now I get it."

The two people sit on a chair beside a bed, staring at a certain red head 'sleeping'.

One of them felt guilty because of being so curious..He didn't realize, he didn't understand, until he himself follow his captain.

He got horrible flashbacks, he didn't like it, he still blame himself for what happened.

He want apologize for failing to protect a person that is stronger than him.

The room was filled was silence, the captain and his member didn't want to speak to eachother, since it would be awkward...They just stare at the sleeping man, afraid of him not making it out alive.

The h/c male wasn't so calm about this, he still remembered what happened and he will seek for revenge to whoever did this to him.

"You know, I just wanna say that I'm sorry...For being a failure of a Magic Knight. I..I understand how you feel right now, I could've save him, I could've take the hit and everything would be fine....I am deeply-"

"Why are you apologizing? It wasn't even your fault. And be thankful that you're alive and well, I don't think the others would want to lose you.

And listen, it's not your fault that you failed to protect him..You tried your best to, and that's more than enough."

"What? More than enough? He is the one who tried to protect me, and he's the one who got badly injured while I tried to help him only when he was down! Stop encouraging me, captain. You know nothing."

"I might not know what happened back then...But I know you tried your hardest. At least you tried to help him when his down instead of doing nothing. I'm sure he appreciates you more than anything..."

"You..You don't understand! That's not 'more than enough'!"

The other grip his pants, holding back tears, a shadow of guilt darkened his eyes(Whatever this means). He didn't like how his captain was responding like he's okay for what he has done.

"I've..I've failed-"

"Failed of what? You're still here to prove that you can still protect other people, even if you think you're guilty of not protecting a person that acknowledge your existence, you can still get stronger and protect the others while you can  wait for the one who acknowledge you wake up from his coma.

You're saying nothing but stupid things, you're the one who doesn't understand!

Blaming yourself isn't the right thing to do, and people like you should understand that. You're alive and well, if I lose you too, then it wouldn't good will it?"

(____) was surprised, he look up again and stare at his captain, seeing the other stare back with a frown on his face. He didn't know wether his captain was joking or not, he didn't realize a man like him would....Care about him? He cares about his existence, he didn't just think he's some sort of a lazy jerk that sleep all day..

"You still can be a great Magic Knight, you still have more time to do it. You can show him that you've finally grow for the sake of this Kingdom..You can still protect the people around you."

He suddenly makes a move, grabbing the others hands, and stare at him with serious filled his eyes. While the h/c male stare with adoration filled his eyes.
(What am I doing.)

"You are important, to me and the other Silver Eagles. You are not just some guy that I just pick from the Magic Knights exam, I acknowledge your power, I acknowledge what you are. You are worthy. You will become a great Magic Knight soon enough."

"WHAT. THE. FU-"

 FU-"