Helping the Golden Dawn

The Black Bulls and the Silver Eagle stumbled upon a scene where they didn't expect to see. A massive sword that was about to hit Yuno, Mimosa got taken down..And four eyes currently can't help Yuno because there was something in his way. Just before the massive sword could killed Yuno right there, Asta come in to save the day, by cutting the sword using the sword.

'Holy shit! How did he..How did he just..
WOAH!!'

"Okay..You're acting like a child."

(____) was impressed seeing what the boy had done just to save his friend, he was amazed by the boy's speed too, wish he could have it.

"Yuno's...My RIVAL!!"

'..That's..Random?'

Well, now it's (____) turn to help another group, he thought the Golden Dawn were stronger...How the the hell did they even get in this situation, they can't even beat this dude right over there? Pretty disappointed if you ask me. All that cockiness for nothing?

(____) suddenly saw an crystal enemy, or whatever. It looks like the other enemy but made out of crystal..And it was about to attack four eyes. (____) sigh once again as he froze the crystal enemy and let Luck destroy it while it was trapped inside the ice, he went closer to the two and stand beside them.

Then he heard something he didn't expect to hear,

"What is wrong with me?! How can I let the Black Bull and the Silver Eagle guys save me?!!"

'This man..'

(____) pat the man's back and step forward, saying something that the dude also didn't expect for him to say,

"Come on, if you're acting like this then we already knew who's gonna defeat that dude over there. You shouldn't walk around and start misjudging people, wether they're from the weakest group or just bunch of peasants or commoners. I'm sure the Black Bulls will win this time."
(How I felt after writing this:🐶👺)

(____) walk away from him after saying that, he can feel the stare that the man had given him from behind, he doesn't care what the man think, all he needs to know is that there's no need to judge people whenever they're from the weakest group you know, it's just..Not it. They could be stronger than you if you think about it.

Anyways, back to the main point. The diamond mage had created more of his diamond creatures, who I just called crystal..But whatever, we'll just keep using diamond for now on. When summoning them, he had make them attack the others while he said that weak people shouldn't exist, and he was born to get rid of them. (____) frown by hearing what the mage just said, the weakest should not exist...What an asshole. Does he really think he's the strongest here?

He cast out another massive sword, this time trying to hit Asta, but Asta easily cut it as the sword that had cut into two pieces disappear. Now Asta came charging at the enemy while the enemy was trying to stop him, though it didn't work as Asta had already got him. (____) smile when seeing the diamond mage flew to the ground after Asta had hit him, and seeing the shock expression on the Golden Dawn people.

The diamond creatures disappear after their creator had got taken down. Or so they thought.

Apparently when the mage flew into the ground, his grimoire suddenly float, suddenly casting a spell out of nowhere. The spell that was casted(?) hit Asta, his friend screaming his name after he got hit. After getting hit, a lot of the parts of Asta's clothes revealed his body, (____) was shock to see a boy like him to have muscle...Even if he did know that the boy was strong, he just didn't expect for him to have muscles! Meaning that the boy must have train a lot, he must had it rough..

The enemy, who was in this weird titan diamond armor, ask him who is he. Asta replied, saying he was just a human, with zero magic.

'..No magic? Then..What is he even using?!'

"There's something called anti-magic..He had that, it's sort of something that negates magic."

'Woah!!'

(____) watched in amazement as Asta easily won against the diamond mage, just by slashing him with his sword. His eyes suddenly shine, he..Want to be like Asta one day. The boy had really inspire him already.

'He's...He's amazing!!'

...

A yawn could be heard from (____), his eyes were getting a bit weak to be honest..He's tired.

(____) saw the enemy was trapped in four eye's binding spell, Asta boldly ask him if it was gonna hold the enemy, which the other male reply that it will by yelling at him.

"We were competing to see who could get here first. We won."

'NO YOU DIDN'T?? THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU.'

"However, we'll let you enter this treasure hall as well, just this once!"

"Why're you so full of yourself, four-eyes??!
Thank you very much, you big jerk!!"

All of them start to walk towards the bog door that leads to the treasure that they were here for. After approaching the door, they didn't know how to get in. (____) didn't bother to think about how to open the door, because others can think while he keep quiet.

Not even for a while, Luck had already know how to get inside. Saying that the door is made out of magic and Asta can cut it, and the boy did after his friend told him to. After cutting the door open, they're shock to see that behind the massive door revealed bunch of treasure that they didn't expect to see. Too many shiny things.

All of them decided to explore the treasure place for a bit. (____) eyes sparkle upon seeing gold, keeping some wouldn't hurt...He had a creepy grin and stuff some of the yuls in his pocket, he heard Asher sigh,

"What are you doing.."

'No one will care anyways! There's a lot more so stealing some won't change the difference.'

"Hey, people! Don't mess with things!! Those might be national-treasure class magic items!"

(____) roll his eyes and ignore what the other male just said, he doesn't care if it's 'national-treasure class magic items', that's not important to him. Asher was dumbfounded by seeing (____)'s action, thinking he would just steal a bit of yuls, he..Stole a lot. Unfortunately it fits in his pocket. After he stole 'some' of the yuls, he then move on to the other treasure so he can look at it, he won't steal it this time, I swear.

..

"EVERYBODY RU-"

The massive door was fully open after the enemy had gone back up. The mage suddenly trap the others including (____) with one of his diamond spell, (____) gritted his teeth after the felt his body got pierced by the diamond. He saw the mage had a fire recovery spell on him,

"Im..Impossible! Each mage can only have one magic attribute!"

'Oh no..'

(____) saw Noelle was about to set off those flame on the enemy, but before she did, the enemy was too quick and he got her. Others scream her name after she had got punch in the chest, her chest was now bleeding.

The one who got trapped in the mage's spell can't move nor escape. Now seeing the enemy had make Asta cut through the blades that he had created, they were fast, and Asta couldn't just cut them with a lot of speed.

'I need to save him!'