The Silver hair male comes closer to him, slightly looking up at him with his arms cross.

"You're stupid as hell."

"Okay and? People can't be stupid now? Jeez."

(____) roll his eyes. He start to walk away from his friend, but the other stop him once again,

"Where are you going? I haven't finish talking to you yet."

"Uhm, to my ROOM? And you're just probably gonna scold me or something."

"No I'm not."

Even if (____) was getting kinda annoyed of Solid, he still stay since he didn't want the other to feel bad about himself, but not like he..Care or anything. He just wants to know what he wants from him.

"Okay, whatever. What do you want?"

"Uh...Well, I just wanna know if you...

If you're free tonight?"

The black hair male spill his coffee, watching (____) and his friend in shock.

"Nova, you dumbass!"

"HE..HE ASK HIM IF HE'S FREE TONIGHT?!"

"And? Clean that shit up!"

(____) look at his friend in surprise, not expecting for him to ask him that.

He start to smile at him, pink start to tinted his cheeks, but it was barely visible.

"Well..Yeah, I don't have to do anything anyways."

"..Alright. Just dress nicely tonight. And don't ask why!"

"Oooo, it's a date!"

After (____) had mentioned it, he got a slap on the face. He laugh at Solid behavior, seeing his red face, he seemingly looks angry and flustered.

"No you bastard! Like I would ever go out on a date with you!"

"You would.."

"Fuck off!"

He start to storm away from (____), having his face still flustered as ever.

(____) watch as Solid's figure start to fade away as he rub the spot that Solid had damage, smiling.

"(____)! YOU'RE FIRST DATE?!"

'NO IT'S NOT.'

"Nova, stop acting so childish."

"B-but he..He!"

.....

"It's not a date! It's not a date!..He doesn't understand!"

"Solid..I think he understood that. You're just overreacting."

"No I'm not! He's...He's a dumbass!! I can't believe I would ever take him out to a restaurant!"

"..Isn't that your choice?"

"URGGHHH!!"

...

(____) POV

I was walking through the corridor once again since there's nothing for me to do. I missed breakfast, now I gotta wait for lunch. Waking up late is horrible! But waking up early is also horrible! But if I had to choose between waking up late or early, I rather wake up late since I just want to nap....You know, I just need my beauty sleep, that's all.

While heading to my room, I saw an familiar figure..And it wasn't Solid again.

Hey, I know that long silver hair! It's captain Nozel.