Chapter 33. Halloween.

Start from the beginning

Izuki:"R-RYUKO! I'll help you!"

Izuki went for a punch, so we quickly got on our feet, and stopped her.

Y/N:"WAIT WAIT WAIT! It's me! Y/N!"

Izuki stopped mid punch, dumbfounded.

Izuki:"Y/N? Wait, Y/N?! S-Sorry, sorry, sorry! I actually thought you were trying to eat Ryuko!"

Ryuko:"Not like he could..."

Y/N:"Well, I already eated you back at the-"

Ryuko:"S-SHUT UP!"

Senketsu:"Heh, kiddos."

Y/N:"Anyways, mind telling me why your outfit it's so... erotic?"

Izuki:"Well... S-Shoto said you would- I-I mean, she said it looks great on me! Yeah..."

I'm gonna have a word or two with Shoto...

Ryuko:"Izuki's perversion aside-"

Izuki:"Hey!"

Ryuko:"-we should go downstairs. Everyone is waiting for us."

Y/N:"Lead the way, beautiful."

Ryuko:"My oh my~ what a gentleman~"

Ryuko said that with a cocky smile, teasing me. Idiot.

Y/N:"How did you get that costume anyways? We were supposed to go buy them after a little talk."

I said that while I got out of the costume, and destroyed it with fire. I could create a replica at any moment, so I couldn't care. We entered the elevator, and hit the button that takes us to the first floor.

Izuki:"Shoto had the idea to ask Momo for our costumes. We told her what we wanted, yet, Shoto told Momo something way more different than what we asked."

Y/N:"I'm now curious to see what the others have..."

Izuki:"I'm sure you'll like it..."

Ryuko:"I have a bad feeling about this..."

The doors opened, letting us go towards the main room. Our friends were sitting on a couch, waiting for us to come. The girls were rather... embarrassed about the costumes they had. Well, some of them...

The boys were either enjoying it, or trying their best to look elswhere. Denki and Mineta shat their pants when they saw me, since I caught them staring.

Denki:"I-I swear I had nothing to do about this!"

Kinda adorable, but still scum.

Mineta:"M-Me neither! I promise!"