Kidnapped ;

Tw: language, blood, weapons

Arisu opened her eyes in a strange place, her mouth was muffled, her hands were tied up in a chair. The floors felt crooked. She doesn't remember anything and the room gave a scary feeling to Arisu. Arisu started shaking from how cold it was, then she heard someone coming, their footsteps becoming loud as they walked closer and closer to the room. Someone starts unlocking the room, and then the door opens with a creaking sound. She wanted to scream for help but she couldn't.

She hears someone walking towards her, " Good morning, Arisu. " They then took Arisu's blindfold off. Arisu sees a man with a mask. Arisu glares at him. Price was really scared. He started staring at me, as I started nervously laughing, Arisu could feel his breath close to Arisu's face, Arisu started talking.

"WHAT AM I DOING HERE?! WHERE AM I?! WHERE IS THIS PLACE?! WHO ARE YOU?! "

The mysterious man started laughing it off, " you don't know who I am? "

Arisu got terrified. Arisu closed her eyes wanting this to be just a bad dream

Arisu started feeling dizzy and nauseous and lost consciousness.

Arisu doesn't feel so well, she wakes up in a very luxurious wealthy bed, Arisu thought to herself, -"wh-what?! it's happening, t-this isn't my bed this is..''

The room smelt like wealthy candles and a clean cozy bedroom.

Arisu noticed she was in a hotel with a New York city view.

She heard loud footsteps again. While the hotel door opened, she noticed it was the same mysterious guy. She said

"what do you want..just please tell me so I can return home. "

he pushed Arisu against the wall, he said " my name is Yeo Seong, ever heard me on London's news? I'm the CEO of JYP "

Arisu said " what..? " with a confused expression on her face,

" You should be thankful I have you right now your mother kicked you out of the house so don't play dumb with me, "

Yeo said as his voice starts getting louder,

" How did you know that..?" Arisu said as she looked at Yeo in a concerned and confused way.

Yeo said, " Darling, we aren't in Japan " Yeo grabs Arisu's chin romantically.

with a slightly dark soothing voice. " We are in America now, my love. "

She tried playing smart.'' It'll be so funny if the cop just appea-"

Yeo raised his voice

"THAT won't happen, my love. I have 45 bodyguards inside my building. "

Arisu said " what will you do with me?!..you know you can't keep me here forever," Arisu said

Yeo said " I'll do something with your beautiful body, I know every single thing about you more than you could ever know," he said in a very dark and frightening voice

Yeo Stared at Arisu with his seductive eyes " Your mine and only mine, " as he got closer and his hand grabbed her waist and looked at Arisu in a seductive gaze,

He has no interest in Arisu but loves seducing woman in a way -

Arisu pushed him away after Yeo did that, " What are you doing?? Go away!! '''

Arisu says with a panicked voice,

" Don't you remember 5 years ago?? '' His voice sounds sweet and still stares at Arisu in a seductive way that makes her uncomfortable.