1

Five years ago.

Jeon Jungkook awoken in a hotel room. The morning sunlight shone through the floor-to-ceiling window onto his naked body that made women crazily salivate. Women would willingly drown themselves in the deep intensity of his eyes.

Jungkook sat up on the bed, rubbed his groggy head and grabbed his phone.

'Bam, after three days I don't want to hear Mr Wan's name exist in Tao Nan,' Yue Gu Zui said coldly.

Jungkook cursed the MF Wan, the MF dared to drug him.

'Bam, compensate the woman from last night,' Yue Gu Zui said.

'Yes boss,' Bam said and hung up the phone.

Bam loved to see other people in trouble. It was Mr Wan's own stupidity for daring to drug his boss. Even if Mr Wan wanted Mr Wan's daughter to crawl into his boss' bed, Mr Wan's daughter would never have the chance to be his boss' wife.

'Yumyeom, boss said to compensate the woman from last night,' Bam said.

'I received news from the hotel staff that the woman from last night died in a car crash after leaving the hotel,' Yugyeom said.

'Ok,' Bam said.

Bam didn't care the woman from last night died. He saw his boss leaving the lobby and he followed his boss to the car waiting outside the hotel for them.

The woman from last night was Lisa Manoban.

Last night Lisa dragged Minnie to a shady hotel bar.

'Lisa are you really going through with your plan?' Minnie asked.

'Yes,' Lisa said.

Lisa had a beautiful heart shaped face. She was 1.67 metres tall and the skinny jeans she wore showed off her slender legs.

'Ok, go and find your man,' Minnie said.

Jungkook wore a black suit and he was standing in front of Lisa and Minnie.

'Boss, Mr Wen is waiting for you in a private room,' Bam said.

Jungkook nodded his head. He ignored the sultry looks women in the bar gave him and walked to the private room.

Unbeknownst to Lisa and Jungkook in that moment fate had secretly planned for their lives to cross.

'Lisa, there are many ways you can have a child,' Minnie said. 'You don't need to go through with this.'

'Minnie, don't worry I've thought this through properly,' Lisa said. 'Men are untrustworthy. They can leave their wife and child any moment and follow their mistresses. I don't want a man, I only want a child. I've hired a PI to follow this man for many months. The man's an Englishman. He has looks and lacks IQ. In a month he'll be leaving the country for good. I've bribed the barmen and they drugged his drinks. He's in room 1006. I'll wait for the drugs to kick in and I'll go to his room.'

'You drugged-' Minnie asked.

Lisa covered Minnie's big mouth.

'Big sister, you don't need to shout,' Lisa said. 'Lucky no one heard you. I'll call you a taxi.'

Lisa escorted Minnie to a taxi in front of the bar. Then she nervously walked to room '1006.' She pulled out the room key but someone opened the door for her.

Fate had led Lisa to the wrong room, room 1006 was the opposite room to the room Jungkook pulled her into.