Denki was with him, they both sat at the table with me.

"What is this place?", Denki's eyes roamed the interior, I laughed, "A library".

Kiri sighed, "Oh cool!", Denki said excitedly. "You're a special one Denki", I nodded my head slowly. He grinned widely, "That's what Kyouka says to me". I laughed, "Sounds about right".

"Anyways the reason we were looking for you", Kiri started, "Our band is having a show tonight, we finally found a lead singer for the event and we were wondering if you wanted to come", a smile grew on my face.

"It's going to be our first time performing- like totally professional and shit!", Denki's eyes widened.

"What time?", I asked them, "9!", they both said at the same time. I let out a small chuckle. "Yeah, I'll definitely come", I smiled.

They both sighed in relief, "YES!", Denki shouted, I quickly shushed him. Linda glared over at us, I mouthed the words, 'sorry Linda'.

"Oh right- library", he whispered. "Here's a ticket", Kiri handed me a ticket, "Aw sweet thanks guys", I looked to both of them. "He's going to fli-", Kiri punched Denki in the stomach to stop his words.

I furrowed my brows, "What?", "Oh nothing Denki over here is just", Kiri patted his head, "Somewhere else", he glared at him. "Oh right", Denki whispered, he nodded his head.

"Right", I said slowly, "Well!", Kiri shot up, "We have to go practice and all so we will see you there!", Kiri started to walk off.

Denki stayed seated, he was going through the pages of my book, "It's upside down", I flipped the book over. "Ohhh, that's a lot easier", he nodded with a smile.

"Denki!", Kiri whispered aggressively when he noticed he wasn't walking with him.

"Oh! Right!", he shot up, he winked at me, "See you tonight", he said with a smirk. What the hell are these idiots up to?

I let out a yawn when I shut the door to my apartment, I checked my phone for the time, 7pm. I have some time before I have to get ready. So I decided to take a nap.

As soon as I laid my head on my pillow and shut my eyes, 5 loud knocks on my door caused my eyes to shoot open. I groaned into my pillow and sluggishly walked to answer it.

I rubbed my eyes, "Mina? Kyouka?", I said in confusion. "You're in pajamas what is this!", Mina rushed inside, Kyouka followed her. She had a bunch of clothes in her hand and a huge make up bag.

"What?", I scratched the side of my head. "The show starts at 9, we only have like 2 hours to get ready!", Mina said dramatically.

"It takes me like 10 minutes to get dressed?", I said in confusion. "Nope, I can't listen to this- you", she took a deep breath, Kyouka rolled her eyes, "You go get in the shower and hurry!", Mina yelled. I flinched, "NOW!', I practically sprinted to my shower.

I walked to my room, a towel wrapped around my body. They were both sitting on my bed, Kyouka was doing her eyeliner, and Mina had just finished putting some lip gloss on.

"Quick sit! Let me do your makeup!", Mina patted the bed beside her.

"I love these lash extensions, I've been meaning to get mine down", she said as she applied some eyeshadow on me. "They are super convenient- I'm always hot", I said with an airy laugh. "You have to send me to her", my eyes were shut as she finished up.

"Alright now open", I obeyed her command, a smile grew on her face. "I'm a miracle worker!", she threw her hands up. Kyouka looked to me, "Wow", she said, Mina handed me a mirror.