He was heated that she wasn't texting him back. But, since he stopped messing with her more money was being made. Meech had enough money as is but his main goal was to take down Rico's gang and put them out of business in Atlanta. He needed to clear his head before doing so.

After about twenty minutes of driving, he parked his car in front of the complex and made his way into the building. He took the elevator to Mai's floor and began banging on the door. It took a minute before she answered. She opened the door wearing lounge shorts, pink fuzzy socks, and a Clark University t-shirt.

"Mee—"

"Fuck it take you so long to open the door for?" He cut her off, storming in. Mai wasn't able to find another quick fuck yet so she was taking advantage of her rose toy.

"I was laying down and I heard banging on my door like you the police." She closed the door, irritably, "Why are you here?"

He looked over her appearance, especially her face. He saw that it healed up from the bruise Deedra gave her. Deedra's face was still a little bruised due to her getting a round with Malaysia.

"I ain't 'bouta keep not seein' you." Meech licked his lips as she rolled her eyes.

"Oh well, Demetrius, you're a liar." She shrugged.

"Aint nobody lie. Deedra ain't my bitch. She a bitch I take care of."

"Why the fuck are you taking care of bitches? She should be able to take care of herself!" Mai mugged him thinking about Deedra.

"It's some messy shit, Mai." He pulled his pants up before he sat down, "You need to trust me." Mai didn't want to trust him. She hated liars. Her father was the biggest liar.

His drug slinging business got him thirty years in prison on top of a murder charge. He's been locked up for a while and to think she was fucking a drug dealer. All she could remember was her childhood in the visitation room talking to him from across a table once a week on Tuesday's and a couple of days on the phone.

Meech reminded her so much of her father. Buff, tall, serious, always attracted to different females. From the way he acted around her and on Thanksgiving, she knew he had a soft spot for her but she didn't care.

"I ain't trusting you, Demetrius. You can leave now."

"Lemme make it up to you." He stood up and made his way over to her. Grabbing her by her waist, he pulled her close. Mai's entire body felt numb. She missed his touch. Although it's only been a week, she was used to feeling him everyday.

Meech started kissing on her neck, leaving trails of wet kisses. He made his way to her lips and gave her multiple pecks before sliding his tongue in her mouth. Mai deepened the kiss as he lifted her up and carried her to her bedroom. He laid her on the bed and lifted her shirt off of her and then slid her shorts down, leaving her in her panties.

Meech slid her panties off and stuck two fingers inside of her wetness. She was always wet for him. From the moment he walked through the door and instantly after he touched her. Mai hated it but he loved it.

As he fingered her, she squirmed and moaned softly until he started sucking on her clit. Mai instantly felt an orgasm building up. Her clit was pulsating in his mouth. It wasn't long before she came and he licked it all up. She tasted good to him. Pulling his pants and boxers down after unlooping his belt, he positioned himself at her entrance.

Mai could see he was hard as she laid back on the bed. She was ready to feel it inside of her. It was something about Meech's dick that she couldn't get over.

He inserted himself inside of her slowly and Mai let out a loud, but soft moan. His favorite sound. Meech continued to stroke in and out of her as he hovered over top of her.

"Meech, I'm going to cum." She expressed as she continued to moan softly while they made intense eye contact.

"Who's pussy is this?" He bit his bottom lip as he used his freehand to flick her clit and kept eye contact with her.

"Yours." Mai moaned out. She couldn't take the pleasure. She came all over him causing him to pull out to switch positions.

"Turn the fuck around." Meech tapped the side of her thigh as she did what was told. Mai knew it was wrong to be fucking Meech especially after everything that went down on Thanksgiving. It's only been a week and she was giving in. Mai didn't know what to think of herself at this point, she just knew she was going to enjoy the moment.

He missed being around her and inside of her more than anything.