2

"Good morning, birthday girl!"

Harry's raspy morning voice murmurs against your neck, pulling you from your shallow slumber. A lazy smile stretches across your face as you sigh in satisfaction, his arm across your waist tightening around you, your back pressing against his hard, naked chest. The silky sheets are messily draped across your body, your legs tangled with his and you feel his thigh push between yours until it meets your dampening core.

"Mmm, good morning," you breathe out when his hand sprawls out on your stomach and he guides you to grind against his thigh, his hardening cock poking at your ass, but he doesn't seem to care about his pleasure, only yours. His soft lips nibble on the skin of your shoulder as your breathing hitches while you start grinding your hips in a steady rhythm against him. While you could easily cum just by this action, you want more. You always want more when it comes to Harry.

"H, need you inside," you gasp, turning around, but before you could get on top of him, he pushes you into the mattress of his king sized bed, a giggle slipping through your lips before he busies them with his own. Your hands wander down his well-sculpted back until you reach his very naked and amazingly round ass, grabbing it shamelessly, making him gasp against your mouth.

"Cheeky," he smirks at you, kissing the tip of your nose before he buries his face into the crook of your neck, grinding his hips against yours, his hard cock slides through your dripping wet lips. He keeps rocking like this, the tip of him pokes at your clit a few times, making you ache for more and even though it's your birthday, you know he wants to hear you beg for him.

"Harry, please! I need you!"

The magic words: I need you, I want you, please, I beg you. Harry loves when you fall apart for him, beg for him to please you, it's surely a kink of his even if he doesn't admit it. Not that you mind, it excites you to see his eyes light up at your words, he always looks ready to devour you.

"Anything for my babygirl," he growls, kissing you hard as he reaches down, grabs the base of his cock confidently, guiding him into you like he has done it so many times in the past two months.

Yes, it's been that long since that one weekend at the cabin where your whole world turned upside down and you both confessed to each other how much you desired the other. For a while, you surely thought it was just a fever dream, but when you spent the night at Harry's two days later because you just couldn't stay apart any longer, it became reality. You've been in a kind of honeymoon daze since then, not able to get enough of each other, practically spending every night together. You had stuff at his place and you also emptied two drawers for him at yours just three weeks into your relationship.

He has been treating you like an absolute princess, spoiling you to death, being the partner you've always imagined yourself to be with. You've fallen for the man fast and hard, though you haven't said the words yet, afraid he might get frightened from how deep your feelings for him are rooting.

It's been a secret between you, him and your mutual friends, Sarah and Mitch. Though it wasn't your choice to tell them, they wanted to surprise Harry with dinner at his after he claimed to go out of town for business, but in real life he spent the weekend with you in his bedroom. The two of them walked into Harry's place with the spare keys he gave them a while ago while the two of you were on the couch, completely naked and lost in each other.

It was awkward at first, a lot of sorry and oh shit! mumbled in a hurry and you were afraid of what they would say. You've known them for a while yourself, Sarah is a good friend of yours, she was there at you college graduation and you were there at their wedding, you feared what their reaction would be to your relationship with Harry.