3

It started off as a usual Monday.

For a change, Harry was the one to spend the night at your place, so when your alarm goes off and you try to find the phone on your night stand a heavy, tattooed arm is curling around your waist, pulling you back against his chest. When your fingers finally hit the right button you groan and fall back, only half awake, though you know you can't sleep back.

Harry nuzzles his face into the crook of your neck, his hot breath tickling your exposed skin and it makes you giggle.

"God, I don't want to get up," he growls, squeezing you gently before he rolls to his back. His naked chest is screaming to be touched, the cross pendant lying on his right peck. Pushing yourself up you get halfway on top of him, kissing him wherever you can reach. He hums pleased, arms coming to curl around you before he tugs on you so he can kiss your lips.

"Good morning Mr. Styles," you smirk against his lips teasingly.

"Fuck, Y/N. You know how much it turns me on when you call me that."

"I know," you giggle playfully. "Though we don't have time for that now, I'm sorry. I have a meeting at nine so I should start getting ready."

"How about just a quick shower together?" he suggests and you can't say no to that. Especially because you know that at least one of you will leave the bathroom satisfied.

And oh boy, you were right about that. Harry is a pro at making things quick but he can still rock your world. Though you didn't think it would fit into the time, he insists that a quickie won't make you late. Ten minutes. He makes you scream his name in just ten minutes and when he walks out of the bathroom to make a quick breakfast for the two of you while you blowdry your hair, you need to take a moment to calm your racing heart. This man is going to be the death of you one day.

You both are out the door by eight thirty, parting ways with a kiss at the garage of your building that ends up being a bit too long, since you won't be meeting tonight. Harry has a late meeting with some partners overseas so he'll get home earliest at midnight, so you decided you are spending tonight separated.

"I love you, have a great day," he smiles, kissing your forehead.

"Love you too. Charm those investors," you chuckle and turning around you head to your car, but Harry slaps your butt as part of his goodbye, making you jump a little. Peeking over your shoulder you see his boyish smirk and it makes you weak in the knees.

The first half of the day goes by fast, you're quite busy in the office. You have a late lunch with Isha and get back to work, planning where you'll go grocery shopping on your way home.

Your dad's call reaches you between two meetings.

"Hey dad, I don't have much time, what's up?" you ask as you rush back to your office to change your notes and head to your next one.

"Come see me after work," he simply answers, no hi, no how are you and his tone is so harsh, it could cut through the line. You stop in your tracks, an eerie feeling running down your spine.

"Everything alright?"

"We'll see." And with that, the call ends.

You move the phone from your ear with a shaking hand, something inside you is screaming that you're in some big trouble and when it comes to your dad, only one thing can put you in that position.