Awake

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!!"

In a quite room the sounds of cursing reverberated. The room looks expensive with the medieval era, and a few touches of advance technology. The room look more elegant added with a young man whose bloody red hair sparkling in the midday sun. The young man walking around the room to forcefully calm his thought, though his mouth keeps spilling vicious curse probably to the crazy insane being above.

"Fuck! Motherfucking Crazy Bitch Astral!!!!!!"

Yep. The young man ummm no, the old man ehh that's too absurd or should we call the King is vehemently planning to kill a particular Astral. How about we flashback a bit before he come in here.

-//-

Noctis is enjoying his current life. Yes, life in the Light Palace. The place or dimension (?) promised by the Astral after he brought dawn to Eos. In this dimension, he meets his beloved. His father, mother, family, ancestor, brothers, and of course his wife, Lunafreya Nox Fleuret. The Palace of Light ruled by the Lucis with their subordinate and people to look after. His father, Regis immediately gives the throne to his son, saying that he have enough of ruling and want to go adventuring with his group and his wife. Noctis, trying to become a good son to his handsome father (yep, the deceased in their most peak form) agreed to rule the kingdom. With Luna and his brothers by his side, the eternity filled with joy and happiness.

Noctis always find it soothing everytime he caress the beautiful face of his wive. Noctis would be thrilled and amused everytime her lips grown into smile. Ot the way her eyes glimmering everytime she hold his face.

"Ah, this is blissfull heaven"

"Of course, this is our heaven" giggling meritly, Luna fix Noctis hair.

"I want to be like this forever"

"Me too"

He wished nothing will bother him in this afterlife. Something the likes of Astral to not disturb his peace. But alas, this Author, the one who writes this story, wants to see two people suffer.

Noctis felt goosebumps. His battle instinct telling him something bad gonna happen.

"What's wrong Noctis?"

"Luna, do you---" he could not finish his line when darkness suddenly overtake him.

"NOCTIS!"

Noctis fainted and he realize the place. The next thing he see is guilty eyes staring at him. He is in front of the Draconian floating and he has this iffy feeling that the astral has done something stupid.

"Um.... sorry for interrupting your sweet moment"

Noctis stare deadpannedly

"This better be good" Noctis is annoyed beyond believe. Meeting astral again could only lead into one thing. Problem.

"You see... we got into a fight and accidentally send a calamity to another world"

"Oh?"

It takes 3 minutes for the King to process the information and stare at Bahamut. Noctis hear indisbelief.

'Just what in the hell astral fighting for?! Cookies?!'

"What the fuck?"

"Ahem, yes you hear right"

"Just what the fuck do you mean?! Is none of my business if you want to destroy a world!"

Surely, the being in front of him would know the very things that he doesn't want to do again.