ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ3

Start from the beginning

it was a man, pale yet could skin kind of like all might, his? hair was grey, my eyes blurred before I could get a good look.

What type of quirk is this?

My thoughts flew through my head.

I looked over to todorki once more, his quirk was stammering.

My blurred eye's turned over to something on the street.

don't think

Don't think

don't think

I lunged at the?..

My? Keycard in the middle of the road.

Somehow I was able to grab it, perfectly fine compared to the pain I was baring before the quirk that was running though in my body.

My quirk calm down as the little green lights stokes coming out of my leg turned into small sparks hitting the ground.

I looked up at the figure getting a better look at it.

Grey long hair, pale skin, blue eyes.

I locked that into my head, to report to the police officer's if this man, gets away, like I will ever let that happen.

A fight must be finished.

My quirk started to get out of control again.

Oh

Don't think

Don't think

"TODOROKI-KUN DON'T THINK"

The male on the ground grunted in confusion in pain as he kneeld down, but his flames grew smaller.

"Smart boy", the man said as he dropped something metal on the ground.

"I assume y-"

Before the thing could finish a familiar red, orange light beam through the males stomach as dark dust hovered over it, making the man stagger down forwards.

"K-KACCHAN"

The blonde hair male appeared with earbuds in his ear.

"You fucking hypocrite", kacchan said as he held the man down with his feet, the explosion clearly effecting the man as the light still bloomed through his stomach, as the black particles try to combine back together but couldn't.

I kept that in mind for me to write in my villain book.

"Get the fuck up, you weaklings" bakugou said look at todorki-kun then me before looking at the sky impatiently.

"I said get the fuck up" the male said and I got up trying to regain my again.

"Peppermint get the hell up, how many times do I have to repeat myself" kacchan said as he waited a bit before reaching besides the man on the ground to grab todorkis arm.

"Hey deku what the fuck are you doing call the cops" the blonde said.

"I-i don't h-have a p-phone" I said.

"Oh my god" kacchan grunted as he took his phone out Oh his pocket and dial 3 digits.

While bakugo was on the phone he let go of todoroki to blow a explosion at the man on the ground like it was a tazer.

I went to go help todorki up, as I dragged his arm around the back of my neck and my other arm on the lower half of his waist.

He smelled like kacchan.

I tried to ignore the sent.

As kacchan talked semi loud on the phone, todorki-kun arm drifted away from the back of my neck.

"I'm, I'm fine midoriya-kun" the male said as I let go of him, and he stumbled off to lean on one of the street lights avoiding the glass.

I turned over to look as kacchan as he put his phone down, which was a obvious sign that he is done talking to the police as he looks around the street.

"This road looks like someone shited a tornado on it, I'll be damned if the people who lived here are still asleep" he said as the dark dusted man laid on the ground in a bowing position on his knees head almost bended over touching the ground.

"S-sorry about t-that it-its quirk is-"

"I don't care what this piece of shit quirk is, I'm surprised this extra had you and peppermint on the ground, ready to blow the street up like yall are constipated, lol this piece of shit was so easy to beat the fuck out of" kacchan said almost holding in a proud bluffing laugh.

I sighed and and leaned on a brick wall gate to a random house.

I didn't know how long we were sitting there but I saw red lights, coming closer into distance.

A Recognized police car stopped as familiar cat ears poped out of the car.

It wa Offier Sansa Tamakawa and Detective Naomasa Tsukauchi stepped out of the car shutting the door behind.

"AH it looks like mr.canto has been found", Mr.naomasa said, as mr.sansa reached From the back of his pockets on his belt to grab a clear shaped circle with electric energy stammering in the hand held object.

"N-no I can't go back", the Canto villain said as he tried to move his body from under kacchans foot.

"Sorry not sorry, but you have no choice" Mr. Naosama said.

Kacchan lifted his feet from the man to the ground as the ball observed the man.

I observed the mysterious ball, it had electric red fields to it as the black dust that wasn't there previously observed to the middle.

My eyes gasped in aw.

"This is a electric field ball, midoriya it traps any living energy particles" mr.sansa said showing the ball as he soon headed back the car.

"If you stayed quirkless for longer maybe you would like to be doing police work, since your so interested in that shit now" kacchan said taking out his earbuds.

"Anyways we should be leaving, you kids head back to the academy safe", mr.naosama saluted off as his headed back to the car.

"Hey cat face, the old fuck dropped something", kacchan said as he picked up a chip.

Mr.sansa hopped out of the car to receive the black chip.

"Ah, thank you it's mr.sansa by the way" he said as he headed back to the car.

"I fucking know that", the blonde haired male replied, to which the "cat headed" man was already inside the car, as the engine started in they drove off.

Soon the lights disappear.

❧