"Oh shit." Chop said under his breath after he saw Mai. Peanut coughed a bit instantly catching on.

"This Mai, Mai this June, Chop, and Peanut." Meech said sternly as he looked at the three and didn't pay attention to the others. Mai shyly waved as they all stared at her. They always said Meech knew how to pick them.

"I been told you to get your feet off my coffee table, Antonius!" June's mother, Kelley said referring to Chop. He quickly moved his feet off of the coffee table, "Thank you—Ooh Demetrius, how are you?!" She headed over to him and gave him a hug.

June was Kelley's only child and she thanked God everyday that she didn't have anymore kids. June was handful as a child and she was fine with just him. Kelley was glad her son was making money whether it was good money or not. As for Anasia, she thought the girl was ghetto but she minded her business when it came to their relationship.

"Wassup Ma dukes." Meech hugged her back, "This Mai."

"Ooh, you are very pretty." Kelley broke away from the hug and smiled at Mai, "Demetrius, is this your girlfriend?"

"No ma'am, we're just friends." Mai answered for him, cutting her eyes at him slightly. Meech chuckled a bit at her behavior. Deedra would've been quick to say they're together.

"Oh okay, well I got some food in the kitchen. Are you hungry?" Kelley cut her eyes a little at Meech as well. She was well aware of Deedra but Mai seemed to have more manners.

"Yes ma'am." She smiled and Kelley motioned her to the kitchen with her. The two walked off and Meech walked over to the wooden chair nearby to take a seat.

"Fuck you got her trained?" Peanut laughed as Meech held a stern look.

"Nah, she just know the type of timin' we on. Y'all lazy ass muhfucka's worried 'bout the wrong shit anyways. Why the fuck y'all niggas tell me come ova' here?" He mugged Peanut which stopped his laughter.

"Now niggas mad because they can't get no pussy right now." Chop sucked his teeth before he laughed.

"In a minute Ima catch a pussy. By shooting you in your muhfucka mouth and giving yo' family sum' to do ova' the fuckin' weekend." He said sternly as his nose flared, "Fuck y'all want?" Meech could be laid up in his bed with Mai but instead June texted him to slide over as soon as possible.

"Rico lifting weight." June cleared his throat referring to Meech's opps.

"Don't nobody give a fuck about that bitch ass nigga Rico!" Meech mugged growing irritated. June could've easily texted this but at the same time, they both knew to not communicate about Rico over text.

"Nah nigga, I've been seeing his men scoping the fuck around. One of them was sitting out this bitch. I made one of these silly niggas dump the body." June shook his head before lighting his blunt and taking a hit.

"Dump that shit where?" Meech raised a brow. Silly niggas were never the ones that needed to do work. They were always messy and tended to leave decent information behind for the police to catch on to.

"Don't worry 'bout that shit, it's handled."

"Yall niggas bitch 'bout everything else, why the fuck y'all muhfucka's ain't tell me this shit?" Meech rubbed his hands down his face, "Find out where that nigga lay his head at and find out where the fuck he sellin at. Matter fact, find out who he sellin' to too."

"We gotchu'." Chop nodded his head while he rubbed his stomach a bit feeling hungry.

With that, Meech checked the time on his phone seeing that he's been at June's for about twenty minutes. Standing up, he headed into the kitchen to Mai stuffing her face with the Chicken Stir Fry Kelley made. He wanted to laugh but he was still mad about the information June just told him.

"Ma dukes, Mai and I bouta dip." He leaned on the door frame looking over at Kelley who was sitting at the kitchen table along with Mai.

"Okay, well I appreciate both of you stopping by." Kelley got up from her seat to hug him as Mai finished the rest of her food, "Mai, if you ever want some good food, make sure you come and stop by! You were great company."

Kelley often didn't have many women to talk to unless it was her two friends Monica and Iesha. She would try to talk to Anasia but Anasia never wanted to talk. Instead, she'd rather be getting fucked by June or being nosey in Meech and Deedra's business.

"Thank you, I enjoyed talking to you as well." Mai stood up from the table and smiled before pushing her chair in, "You want me to wash the plate, Ms. Kelley?"

"Oh no baby, you're good. I hope you enjoyed." Kelley smiled as she looked over Mai's figure, "Yall be safe out there! Demetrius, I better see you on Thanksgiving!"

"Aight." The two headed out of the house and back to his car. Once they were settled in, he said, "Yo' fat ass. You shoulda' told me you was hungry."

"She offered." Mai chuckled while stroking her bundles, "Don't be mad because I took up a good offer."

"Aint nobody mad." He chuckled watching her movements, "You want me to drop you off back at your apartment?"

"That's fine with me." She shrugged and smiled.

Meech put the car in drive and headed towards Clark. The car ride was smooth with comfortable silence. Every so often Mai would sing the lyrics to the songs he played from his bluetooth. When he pulled up to her complex, he parked and she was about to get out but he grabbed her arm.

"Here." He took out another six hundred dollars from his sweatpants pocket and handed it to her, "Yo' ass might not need it now but I want you to keep it."

"Mee—" He cut her off by pulling her close and kissing her, sliding his tongue in. She entertained the kiss before she broke away, blushing. Mai knew he was going to continue giving the money back to her so she just decided to sigh in defeat and put the money in her purse.

"Ima text you, baby." Meech said and she nodded, getting out the car with her items. She strutted off to the building door and entered. He pulled off once he saw that she entered the building safely.