Corey Crawford: "Jokes on You"

Today was April 1st, also known as April Fool's Day. You teamed up with the Blackhawks Players to prank your precious goalie boyfriend all day - one of the only days the team got a break before a game against the Florida Panthers. Corey wasn't aware of the prankful day ahead of him of course, but you didn't want to be too mean. In all, Corey was a passionate guy, and hurting him was definetely the way you wanted to go this year. Once you'd seen a quote on Tumblr, "Confuse, not Abuse" when it came to jokes, and you and the Blackhawks would do just that.

It started off with you putting a picture of him from highschool in a frame and setting next to his bedside table, considering you had a table on your side of the bed and he had one for his side of the bed. Quietly, you snuck off to the bathroom to put up a cropped out picture of a smiley Patrick Kane on a solid blue background with the phrase "Kane you be mine?" in Comic Sands on the mirror. One thing that annoyed Corey most were the little punny valentines cards found on the internet. "Who feels the need for that?" He had sassed a couple times before. As you put your hair up in a pony tail, you heard a manly scream induced with fear. "Baaaaaabe! What is this!?" Corey's frightened tone made you laugh. "Whats what?" You asked innocently while taping a picture of Jonathan Toews from a sexy photo shoot under the showerhead where you knew for sure Corey would see. Stepping out of the bathroom softly, you went to the kitchen. "This!" Corey held up the picture frame standing only in his boxers. "Oh just something I found! You were so cute!" You tugged on his cheek while he gave you a funny look. Then, you kissed him and smiled, alleviating his confusion. "Hurry and get ready. Your boys will be coming by soon to take you out. They insist I go along, is that alright?" You held your hands together and gave him puppy dog eyes making him unable to say no. "Of course my girl can go. I can't just leave you here to sit all day. You'll have to sit on planes and buses and hotel room beds and stadium seats all day and I doubt you really want to do that today, too." Hugging you tightly, Corey talked with a sweet tone. You felt just a bit of guilt for the day awaiting Corey.

Soon, some of the Blackhawks arrived out front of your quaint house. They arrived in a brightly shined red van, honking. "Come on ______(Y/N). Boys are here." Corey called from downstairs. "Alright." You wore Corey's jersey with blue jeans and converse. He took your hand as you walked out the front door and locked it. "Sup boys." You said as you walked up to the passengers side window. "Suuuuup _____(Y/N)" You were greeted by Jonathan Toews, Patrick Kane, and Patrick Sharp. "Where's Corey?" Toews asked with a worrisome look. "I'm right here." Corey answered holding up a hand. He was ignored. "He's right here..." Acting as if you didn't understand what they were doing, you pointed to Corey. "But Corey isn't imaginary...I mean I don't think he is. I'm pretty sure he's real, yeah?" Patrick Kane questioned. "He could be a ghost - how crazy would that be!" Patrick Sharp chuckled. "H-Hey guys. I'm standing right here. Its-a me! Corey Crawford!" Holding out his arms, Corey looked to the boys unestuiasctically. "OHHHH WOAH!" "ITS COREY!" "WHERE'D HE COME FROM!?" Rolling his eyes, Corey opened the door for the both of you. "So the boys are feeling funny today." Snarled Corey under his breath. "_______(Y/N), I hadn't been able to tell you since I have seen you but I have a confession confession make..." Patrick Kane said turning back in his seat. "What..?" Acting was a good job for you because you kept your stature, not breaking it once. "Corey and I....we've kinda have been...been..." Patrick lowered his head like a puppy. "What!" "Corey and I have been seeing each other and I feel so bad about it and its just a mess I mean-" "What on earth are you say I Kaner!?" Corey questioned laughing. "Have you been seeing him!?!" You crossed your arms and glared at your hopeless boyfriend. "N-No I havent and I would never! I love you!" Corey defended. "Mhmmmm." You played.

The plan was for you guys to just walk around the town and hang out - nothing too eventful. Of course you guys came across excited fans wanting autographs or pictures, and it was fun. Corey Sri managed to just be confused all day, but never once did he seem agitating or mad. The small playful tricks went on throughout the day, creating frak situations and constant mischief. At one point, you, Corey, and Toews went into a couple shops while both Patricks went to a couple stores together. "I've been wanting chocolate all day." Toews said carefully choosing a chocolate box from a high shelf. "Hey you don't need that! You gotta keep quick!" Corey joked. "I eat what I want!" Toews did not care what Corey had to say. After Toews bought his well wanted chocolates, you all met up with the others. "Crawford! I got you a present!" Patrick Kane said excitedly. "What'd you get him?" You asked with a hand on your hip. "This!" Kane held up a bag of chocolate and caramel candies. "Oooooh looks good!" Corey's eyes lit up. "Thanks." Corey began to eat them in the stone plaza where you all resided. "Now these don't have pecans in them, do they?" Corey asked. You didnt understand why he asked this question. "U hmmm... they do but you're not allergic to pecans you're allergic to peanuts, right...?" Kane got quieter and quieter as Corey became tense. "I'M HORRIBLY ALLERGIC TO PECANS!" Corey yelled. "WHAT!? AS OF WHEN!?" You screamed. Corey began began kneel on the ground. "Hey can you hear me?" "Dude hey are you here?" Toews and Patrick Shall kneeled down with him and held him. Patrick Kane held you shoulders repeating how sorry he was over and over. "________(Y/N)....honey I'm...f-fine..." Corey seemed to be choking. "Oh god. Oh god. W-what do we do!? Call the police! Call them!" You freaked pulking out your cell phone. "Hey no no no we can fix this ourselves because Corey isnt actually allergic to pecans but it is April Fool's Day." Toews said with open arms. It took you a second to react because you didnt know whether to attack the boys or to cry out of useless fear. "I CAN'T EVEN WITH YOU GUYS!" Was the only thing you were able to say. Corey stood up and kissed your pouting face. "You love me and you know it." "Whatever."