The Gifters and the Gifted

Start from the beginning

"Are you complaining? I didn't ask you to join. I was leaving it," she breathed playfully.

"Baby, if you had seen what I have, you'd understand why I couldn't let the chance pass." He listened to a very husky laugh come from her.

"Good," she grinned. His weight on her made her feel surrounded with him in all the ways she loved, his hands were warm against hers, his excitement exactly where she wanted, and her anticipation for him was growing by the minute. She knew then what she wanted of him so she did not hold herself back from moving back to fit into him perfectly and the soft brushes she shared against him had shown the effect.

"If I didn't know you any better I'd wonder if you'd done this purposely."

"I don't know what you're talking about." He reached around the front to untie the belt that hugged her waist and swooped her robe aside to lay across her back, and he muttered to himself about what he saw.

"You don't know what I am talking about?" She chuckled to hear the struggle in his voice.

"Maybe I th-thought..."

"What did you think?" he interrupted warmly.

"I didn't want to waste time," she whispered. He bowed his head to her and spoken slowly but it only enriched what she felt. He didn't give her less, and he did not yet give her more. He could feel each time she began to tremble and how much she craved. She was bearing the wait for him and each few seconds he'd touch or say something that would cause her to moan in what she felt. Her head tilted fighting the tease against her ear, it rocketed her senses and at the same time, she didn't want him to stop.

His whispers ignited those feelings of want in her as if this was something never been exchanged before. The sensation of his words to her had her shake and melt beneath him. He felt it in different ways. It was when she turned to bury her face into his right arm that he listened for her she cry for him to give her something. He was there, but he wasn't fully. It was half everything she wanted and all he'd really done was talk to her.

"You made me wait on you. I waited and waited, now it's fair that you have to wait too, don't you think?"

"No," she breathed. "Björn... please."

"Would you have listened to me had I said please?"

"Yes," she gasped.

"No," he countered back with a smile.

"Please," she begged again, with want and love and need. He was pushing all her limits and he couldn't deny how badly his feelings for her was equaled. He slowly began to give in when she had placed her hand to his thigh, feeling that it was damp with sweat like both of them were beginning to feel by then.

"Please what?" he asked her calmly and quietly. "Tell me what you want."

There wasn't a hesitation to speak the first thought on her mind, not waiting for him to finish his sentence before she spoke straightforwardly what she needed. He felt so defeated with her words, he couldn't resist anymore. Her relief caused a shudder to run in his chest, there wasn't space left between them and each movement became in sync when they fully merged together. His hands held over hers and the words he spoke were spoken to release his mind, his heart, and the more it was done the more it pushed her over. Her voice was already the owner of that room and he delighted in it. He felt complete to know he'd be the one to give her that, and he met every promise he made in that moment.

Their grip on each other slowly lightened as they caught their breaths, and his eyes lovingly watched her relax and meet his eyes. An expression that was entirely serious turned into a gentle giggle in just a few seconds.