The Gifters and the Gifted

Start from the beginning

Agnetha had slowly made her way out of the bed, freshened herself up in the bathroom she was very wary to enter in. She prayed to herself that Björn had entered and got it out of there when he had awoken.

That man's walk with the dog was one that energized him as he made his way around the villa, passing the long drive in, past the gates around the trees and steps until they led into a place a bit more open. It was a slight challenge as they had the pad on a hill, and to go further down, there would come the port, too. It was a little distance away but not impossible. Time was lost, perhaps an hour, before Peppa and Björn made their way back again.

"Anna!" Björn called out as he entered the house. He had already tried to awaken her as he got up, but stubbornly and not surprisingly she chose to stay in. He only wondered if she was still asleep. She promised him she would be awake for today they had new plans to try the things they'd said they'd like to go out and do, things that had come to mind to him on his walk for where he should take her, but on a condition that if he'd let her sleep a bit more she would be ready for when he'd return to her.

"Agnetha... Don't you want to go?" He called and leaned against the door frame to check in on her. "You– you're not even out of the bed yet?"

"Björn, just a minute. I'm doing something." He impatiently rolled his eyes. He hadn't expected less than this, if he were honest. She felt him still standing at the door, even with her back to him and when she looked over her shoulder she had seen he was entering in and ridding of his clothes. "Did you go for a walk?"

"I did. If you're not finished, I'm going to go swim. You think by the time I am out, you'll be done?" he chuckled sarcastically while he opened a drawer for his swimsuit. Agnetha continued a last message on her phone and she only had ten seconds before she heard his voice again.

"Anna..." he said, turning around again to see her and what she was doing because her communication with him was not immediate. It was unlike her and his patience was not the greatest that day, clearly. His eyes traveled from the bottom of her foot and up her legs, that was about the only sight in front of him. She did not move. She did not think to speak. And what a terrible job that robe did covering her, he'd thought to himself finally, seeing her with full attention at last. What she wore now managed to shelter her back– great, but it was short unlike the ones she wears at home, and it went over the curve of her bottom, past that being left exposed.

"I'm coming..." she groaned again, finally setting her phone down where it was on the nightstand and she moved back.

"Don't... move," he growled a bit. Agnetha paused where she was on fours and scrunched her brows in thought.

"Why?" she whispered, meeting her eyes to the bathroom door and seeing it open. "Oh God, it's the spider, isn't it?" He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah. The spider."

"You still didn't kill it?!"

"I'll consider it better next time." She had stopped moving back the moment she felt his weight on the bed with her, and suddenly he was hovered behind her, his mouth behind her ear to grumble his frustration. "You must think it's funny to ignore me and have your back turned to me, don't you?" Her smile twitched when she felt him hold against her, and he gave her just a minute to process. His knee pushed her leg out and she lifted it immediately like she knew to, leaving no wait for them to fall lower and in sync.

"Isn't it?" she giggled back in her breathy reply. "I was alone and now I have you with me."

"And I tried to get you out of the bed, but now we are both in it," he sighed to her. He had begun to kiss at her shoulders and found his way to her neck. "How do you do it?"