Who Can You Trust?

Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OF48A8DaEW6ZsqXM3o_w3KObdF4fl5GgovXpbzAshd4/edit?usp=sharing

Chris: "Last time on Total Drama Island... Things really got cooking between the campers. Heather pushed Leshawna too far in the cook-off challenge and ended up one chilly mama. Owen had a hard day. Geoff led the Killer Bass to victory. And the Screaming Gophers got to the bottom of their losing streak. It was buh-bye, Beth. Have the Gophers broken the curse? And just how much trust do they have in one another? Find out this week on Total. Drama. Island!"

[Theme song]

[military march]

Chef: "Today's breakfast is Hawaiian-Italian fusion casserole!"

Gwen: "You mean leftovers from the cooking challenge?"

Chef: "Yeah, that's right! You got a problem with that?!"

Gwen: "Sir, no sir!"

Heather: [sneezes]

Gwen: "Need a little echinacea?"

Heather: [stuffy nose] "Ha, you're so funny. You think that you can just lock me up in a freezer and get away with it? I am gonna make you sorry that you ever met me."

Gwen: "Too late."

Heather: "You are such a... a... a... achoo!"

[splat]

Heather: "Ugh! I hate this place!"

[sipping]

[coffee pours]

Courtney: "I saw that! How could you just steal a mug?"

Duncan: "'Cause it's cool looking and I don't have one. Hm. Didn't have one, that is."

Courtney: "But you might get kicked off!"

Duncan: "Awww, and here I thought you didn't care about me."

Courtney: "We're one player short and I don't wanna lose because you feel like going all criminal on us."

Duncan: "Pfft, whatever. You dig me."

Courtney: "Ugh! Why do I even bother?!"

[peaceful music]

~Confessionals~

Chris: "Hi. Chris, here. Sometimes teams just don't get along. So the producers and I thought the best way to work through the group friction would be... to exploit it for laughs! This is gonna be awesome!

~Confessionals~

Chris: "So, last week's challenge exposed a few Gopher issues. And I'm sensing a little something funky floating in the Bass pond, too."

Duncan: "Ahh!"

Chris: "So, this week's challenge is going to be centered around building trust. Because all good things begin with a little trust."

~Confessionals~

Gwen: I trusted Trent once. He left me buried alive on the beach.

~Confessionals~

Chris: "There will be three major challenges that will have to be completed by two or more members of your team. Normally, we like to have the campers choose their partners, but not this time! More fun for me! Okay! So for the first challenge, you'll be doing an extreme freehand rock climbing adventure! DJ and Duncan will play for the Bass. Heather and Gwen for the Gophers."

Gwen: "Ugh..."

Chris: "Here's your belay and harness."

Heather: [grunts]