Not Quite Famous

Chris: "Last time on Total Drama Island... The Killer Bass finally dodged their pathetic losing streak against The Screaming Gophers. There were bruises, tears, risky moves, and dangerous alliances. And in the end, it was Noah the know-it-all who didn't see it coming. This week, another challenge will send one more camper on a cruise to Loserville. Population: Four. Who will sink? And who will stay afloat? Find out right now on Total. Drama. Island!"

Lindsay: "Okay. This is so way beyond bad. I'm out of fake tanner already!"

Gwen [sarcastically]: "Whoa, that's tragic, Lindsay."

Lindsay: "Now I have to, like, suntan. In the sun! Do you realize how shriveled and wrinkly that can make your skin? Oh, you totally do."

[alarm blares]

Chris [over loudspeaker]: "All right, campers! Enough beauty sleep! Time to show us what you're made of!"

Lindsay: "Are we gonna see a musical? I love musicals. Especially the ones with singing and dancing. Heh."

Trent: "Gwen! Saved you a seat."

Gwen: "Thanks."

Cody: "W-W-Whoa! Uh, heh."

Lindsay blows kiss.

Heather turns and waves her ponytail in Lindsay's face.

Lindsay: "Oh!" [spits out a wave of Heather's hair]

Chris: "Welcome to our brand new deluxe state-of-the-art outdoor amphitheater! Okay, this week's challenge is a summer camp favorite. A talent contest!"

Owen: "Yes! Awesome!"

Chris: "Each team has eight hours to pick their three most talented campers.[Katie and Sadie squeal.] These three will represent them in the show tonight. Sing, dance, juggle. Anything goes, as long as it's legal.[Duncan snaps his fingers.] You'll be judged by our resident talent scout, former DJ, VJ, and rap legend, Grand Master Chef, who will show his approval via the Chef-o-Meter.[ding ding ding ding ding ding] The team that loses will send one camper home tonight. Good luck."

[whistle blows]

Heather: "Okay. I'm the team captain, so here's how it's going to work."

Gwen: "Wait. Who said you were team captain?"

Lindsay: "She did, just now."

Heather: "Lindsay, Beth, and I took a vote and I won."

Gwen: "Threatening them to vote for you isn't exactly democratic."

Trent: "Hey. Snagged you an extra muffin."

Heather: "Trent. You're cool with me leading this project, aren't you?"

Trent: "Right on, go for it."

Heather: "Good. Beth, Lindsay, and I will be the judges."

Gwen: [sighs] "Whatever."

[music plays]

[glug glug glug]

Trent: "Are you gonna audition?"

Gwen: "Doubtful. You should be in this though. I heard you the other night by the dock. You're really good."

Owen [burping]: "A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, and Zed!"

Cody, Justin, and Trent: "Yeah, man!"

Owen: "Yes!"

Trent: "That was excellent, man."