Not So Happy Campers Part 2

Recap:

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island, twenty-two campers have signed up to spend right weeks right here at this crummy old summer camp, then have to face the judgement of their fellow campers.

DJ: It's our first challenge, how hard can it be?

Gwen: I did not sign up for this.

Theme Song

♪ Dear Mom and Dad I'm doin' fine, you guys are on my mind, you asked me what I wanted to be and I think the answer is plain to see, I wanna be famous ♪  ♪I wanna live close to the sun. Go pack your bags cause I've already won, everything to prove nothing in my way, I'll get there one day. Cause I wanna be famous. ♪ Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na! I wanna be, I wanna be famous, I wanna be, I wanna be, I wanna be famous♪ (Whistling in tune)

The episode starts at the cliff where the contestants are.

Chris: Today's challenge is threefold. Your first task is to jump off this 1,000 foot high cliff into the lake.

Bridgette: Piece of cake.

Chris: If you look down, you will see two target areas. the wider area represents the part of the lake that we have stocked with, [three sharks circle] psychotic man-eating sharks. Inside that area is a safe zone. That's your target area, which we're pretty sure is shark-free.

Leshawna: Excuse me?

Chris: For each member of your team that jumps and actually survives. There will be a crate of supplies waiting below. [Several supplies of boxes appear] Inside each create are supplies that you'll need for the second part of the challenge. [A hot tub appears] Building a hot tub! The team with the best one gets to have a wicked hot tub party tonight. The losers will be sending someone home. [A creature appears inside from one of the suitcases] Let's see, Killer Bass, you're up first.

Bridgette: Oh wow, so you wants to go first?

[Killer Bass are unsure who wants to go first, a cricket chirps from the background.]

[The scene goes to the Screaming Gophers.]

Owen: Hey, don't sweat it, guys, I heard that these shows always make the interns do the stunts first to make sure it's survivable.

[A flashback shows Chris and Chef on the cliff, Chef is in his bathing suit, he wears an inner tube.]

Chris: We need to test the stunts first, you know that.

Chef: Do I look like an intern?

Chris: No, but the ones we had are all in the hospital, come on, just jump it you big chicken. [He imitaies a chicken bawking] Bawk, bawk, bawk, bawk.

Chef: [putting on his goggles] I don't get paid enough for this man. [he jumps and screams and lands on the water] Hey, I made it, I made it, man! [Suddenly, something approaches Chef's legs] Someone just brushed my foot! [A shark circles around Chef] Hey, Chris, man. Someone right down here! [he lands in the water, he screams and runs in mid-air, referencing Scooby-Doo]

Chris: Well, that seems safe.

Eva: So, who's up?

Duncan: Ladies first,

Bridgette: Fine, I'll go, it's no big deal. Just an insane cliff dive into a circle of angry sharks. [she jumps, then she splashes, she waves, the Dock of Shame arrives]

Tyler: She did it, yeah, I'm next. [he jumps] Cowabunga! [Tyler lands on a buoys, he groans]

Bridgette: Ooh!