Virats Jealousy

(((Ashwini tries to slap samrat makeing pakhi angry as how could someone behave like this with her samrat that to at front of her. )))

Everyone was shocked to see what's happening in front of them.

P: aap to bas kijiye Mami...aapke double standard mene dekhe hai...koi zaroorat nahi Mera samrat ki fikar karne ki...( samrat gets shocked and happy to see pakhi stand for him and call him hers....that's the truth..but he feels heaven to hear it from her)...yaa kuch bhi karne ki...aur apna haat sambhal Kar rakhiye...budhape mein haddiyan toot Jaye toh jaldi nahi judti...( she spatted leaving her hand at last)

N: yeh kaise baat Kar rahi ho patralekha? ( In anger)(Ashwini cuts in between)

A: me samrat se itna pyaar karti hun uske aai ke jaisa toh kya uski galti thik karne ka mujhe haq nahi...virat uska bhai hai usse iss tarah se baat karna sahi thodi hai...( she cries)

((( pakhi cuts in between her fake tear talk)))

P: oh really..samrat ko gayab huye 1 mahina huye bina you celebrated sai virats reception...aur mumma usse upset thi to aapne kaha logo ki zindagi mein khushi aur gam ate jate rehte hain..Hume sai aur virat ki khushi dekh Kar jeena chahiye..samrat ke bare mein kuch Der bhul Jana chahiye..aur do mahine pehle mere aai baba ki anniversary maine celebrate ki toh aap mujhe taana mar rahi thi that I'm celebrating him being lost....so don't you dare....( she spoke mimicking her in anger)

Samrat gets shocked to hear about Ashwini s real face...

B : patralekha ( in concern as pakhi was on verge to cry)

P: samrat jaisa hai he is the best...u don't need to care...if you have problems deal with it yourself...aur dobara Mera pyaar par haath uthaya na toh...I swear you won't have hands....( she spatted in anger)

Everyone gets shocked to hear patralekha speak this harshly....but our samrat was lost in admiration and proud....whereas virat was super jealous of how she supported samrat .... Sai always blames him and gets him into trouble...but pakhi supported samrat and also protected him....like........................... he's her life.....

Pakhi held samrats hand and dragged him to their room...leaving everyonein shock...and made him sit on bed...

P: Mr.saulankee aap thik hai?( with concern)

S: haa mein thik hun...aur tum?( in same concern)

P: im sorry again...meri wajah se yeh sab hua ....( she cries)

S: but why ?its not your fault...aur please ab yeh sorry bolna band karo...i dont like you saying sorry...tum meri jaan ho Mrs saulankee...I hate you..( wiping her tears)

P: I hate you tooo( sobing)

Samrat closed their bedroom door....and went near a sobbing pakhi and kissed her...she too kissed him back...they continued to kiss until they were out of breath....then samrat picked her in his arms and laid her on the bed...he too laid beside her...hugging her feeling how lucky he is to have her....even pakhi hugged him with all she had...she too felt blessed to have a man like him who loves her so much....their confession replayed in her mind making her blush...

They slept peacefully in each others embrace...

At morning all scolded virat...but no one said a thing to pakhi or samrat...virat hoped for sai to support or defend him...as he did everything for her .....but nothing happened like that... leaving him hurt again...

All had their breakfast ....and resumed to their work....in afternoon sai came with the news of her being a college topper but before anyone could congratulate her...karishma showed pakhis picture in newspaper to everyone...pakhi was getting national award for being the first women billionare from india that to at such a young age of 26...

Everyone congratulated pakhi with immense love and proud.....ignoring sai as her achievement were real small in front of it......virat,sai,ashwini and ninad felt hurt...

Thats when samrat returns from army office with the good news of being promoted to lieutent colonel....he gives full credit to patralekha calling his her lady luck....All this adds fuel to virats jealousy....

Eveyone celebrates pakhis and samrats achievement...pakhi even orders a red velvet cake to celebrate ....making samrat go aww in love....

B: yeh red velvet cake kyu patralekha?( in doubt)

P: mera favourite hai mami isliye...( with smile)

B: mast hai mast...samrat ki pasand to puch leti...( taunting her)

P: sorry mami

Samrat sees this and gets hurt..

S: badi mami mujhe red velvet hi pasand hai...abhi se nahi ...bachpan se...but since virat aur mohit liked choclate...i never opposed but i hate choclate...( he said with confidence)

B: kya?( In shock)

O: pattu tujhe pata tha..?.( in concern)

P: ji omi baba( with smile)

B: tune pehle kyu nahi bataya...?

Mansi explains the reason...everyone gets shocked to hear it....and appreciates pakhis gesture...they too scold samrat but very actually very lightly because of pakhis fear...you know na guys...all are scared to scold her samrat...

Samrat and pakhi blush at that and share a eye contact until mohrishma brings them to sense...( oh mohrishma)

Seeing all this and samrat this happy...unknowingly or knowingly virat gets hell bend jealous of samrat...and regrets leaving patralekha.

Precap: virat wants samrat away from patralekha...

************************************************************************************************

Thats all for today .

Special thanks to samrakhi sairat for help with jealousy .....

And my fellow followers for ashwini s double standards  .....

( if you guys read comment you may know them 😋😂😂)

Thankyou for reading.

See you soon bye bye ...