pakhi

********************************
In samrakhi room
Samrat entered his room to find pakhi working on laptop.

S: kya Kar rahi ho patralekha?

P: kuch nahi kaam hai...

S: kya kaam?

P: office ka kaam

Pakhi didnt raise her eyes from laptop to see samrat...but samrat who was standing near the cupboard continued to stare at her...

That's when karishma entered their room..

K: jiji aapse Kam hai?( not seeing samrat )

P: bol sweetu ( forgetting about samrat busy in work)

K: main aur mohit ghumne jaa rahe hai...kahan jaaye...?

P: go to Greece 🇬🇷  the city of love...or Switzerland bhi ok hai...

K: di budget ( sniffing in anger)

P: don't worry about that...I'll pay..
Mumma ko mat bolna...tell her some place in India...like Manali or something 🤔

K: okk waise bhi last time jab aapne unhe 1 crore ki gaadi gift ki to unhone aapko kitna daata tha that you don't value your money...

P: isiliye to kaha na...jaa mere PA Vicky ko call lagakar bol he will arrange it for you both...all the best enjoy well( she raised her eyes from laptop and kissed her forehead..they hugged and karishma left the room...samrat was shocked listening their words whereas pakhi continued typing really busy )

S: pakhi?

P: hmm

S: please meri baat suno..

P: hmm

Samrat gets angry and snatches her laptop 💻 from her and sits on bed facing her...making pakhi look at him in anger

P: yeh kya Kar rahe ho ...tum Kab aaye room mein..Mera laptop do aur...

((((Yes you are right shehad all conversation in absent mind cause she was busy working our workaholic business woman))))

S: main kabse room main hi hoon ( annoyed)

P: koi kaam tha?

S: sirf tabhi aa sakta hun tumhare paas..?

P: tabhi to aate ho..( she spatted)

Samrat felt hurt..he returned her laptop 💻 😑...pakhi felt bad seeing his fallen face...and unknowing she kept her laptop aside and moved towards him kissing his forehead and cupping his face in her palms...

P: sorry agar bura laga toh..bolo kya bolna hai main sun rahi hun kaho?

Samrat felt really happy ...

Pakhi moved her hands and they sat face to face..

S: pakhi tum mujhse nafrat karti  ho kya?

P: nahi .. nafrat to tum karte ho na mujhse...Sai ne bataya tha that how you screamed at her when you heard my name that naam bhi mat Lena uss patralekha ka...right? ( she looked with a small smile on her face)

Samrat didnt knew what to say yet he tried..

S: woh mein gusse mein tha..( in low voice)
Pakhi held his hands and looked him into his eyes

P: its ok gusse mein insaan woh ban jaata hai joo woh asliyaat mein hota hai uska mukhota gir jaata..ya phir woh banjaata jo woh nahi hai...i can understand your feelings...mere paas sab the u didnt have anyone to support you..be by your side..guide you...anyone whose shoulder you can cry...but im proud of you for not taking any wrong step...and being strong...i know your trust is broken but dont worry time is the best healer sab thik ho jaayega ....
Now youre back with your family ..spend time with them ..you will be alright sab thik ho jaayega...aur rahi baat meri ill soon divorce you...phir tumhe meri shakal bhi nahi dekni padegi toh chill and smile ....wapas pehle jaise ho jao..fun going happy samrat ...jo mujhe ladki dekhne aaya tha...

Samrat felt so good to hear that she understands him and his pain that a smile curled up his face and his eyes became moist...but in his happiness of her understanding him he didnt hear the word divorce...and hugged pakhi tightly and said THANKYOU...thats when reality stuck him about the divorce...he pulled apart but before he could say anything...

P: main jald hi divorce de dungi ...i have to make lunch bye...( with sad smile face)

Samrat felt heartbroken...he didnt knew what to do he totally lost it and sat on the bed crying feeling he lost someone who really understood him and his pain...at start he thought sai understood him...but pakhi.....he felt lifeless

Omkar walked in the room to meet his pattu for business advice and saw samrat...

************************************************************************************************