Y/n's POV

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED??? That was practically a kiss right? She likes me right? If she didn't she wouldn't have done that. I'M FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW. OH. MY. GOD! I'm not one to fall fast but she's different. I think I like like her and I know that sounds really middle school but it's how I feel right now. Before I could say or do something Lauren comes back. I almost forgot she was here.

Lizzie POV

I hear footsteps coming towards us so I give her one more kiss on the forehead before getting off of her to sit on the couch. "Hi Elizabeth, I'm Lauren Y/n's bestie. I've heard a lot of great things about you." She says winking while shaking my hand. She seems really nice. "Hey Lauren and please, call me Lizzie. Elizabeth is too formal." I replied with a welcoming smile. She sat down on the chair asking me a bunch of questions to get to know me and I really liked that it was a normal conversation that didn't include being famous. I was sitting crisscrossed on the couch and Y/n put her head in my lap looking up at me with a smile. I looked down to her and squished her cheeks with my palms to make her face look like a fishy face making us both laugh. "Ewwww gross. Stop being a cute couple." Lauren fake gagged making us laugh even more but neither of us want to deny it so we just laugh it out.

Lauren and I started talking about things we like to do and I was unconsciously playing with Y/n's hair. I looked at her and noticed how she was on the edge of falling asleep so I continued to play and talk. After about 40 mins of talking and watching a show Lauren put on, I had still been playing with her hair. I realized and I stopped to give my hand a  break. She somehow woke up to losing my touch and tried to get me to continue what I was doing but instead I told her to get up even though I didn't want to. I really had to use the washroom. She moved but was grumpy because of it which made me laugh.

I went to her bathroom because it was the only one I could find and used it. After I was finished I walked out and stopped dead in my tracks. There Y/n was, no top tattoos spread across her body, each one telling a story I can't wait to learn. My face was beat red when she turned around and I could almost see everything since she only had a black lace bra on but still. "Oh shit, sorry I thought you were in the other bathroom hood on me get a tee shirt." "It's ok I just didn't know where the other one was." She walks to her closet to get an oversized tee with a 90s corvette on it. "Hey do you want a sweater I noticed your cold hands when you were playing with my hair." Absolutely I wanted to but I wasn't gonna say that. I have to be a little more nonchalant about it. "Sure if you don't mind." With that she handed me a lilac Nike sweater and since she was a bit taller then me it was on the bigger side. It also smelt like her so until it loses its scent, she won't be getting it back.

We walked back out to the living room and I could see Lauren give Y/n a wink with a smirk while wiggling her eyebrows. "Alright crazy's I have to go back home but have just not too much. Bye Frankie." She let the pup and gave us both hugs as we walked her to the door and bid our goodbyes. "Hey Y/n I have a question." I say looking down nervous and I think she could tell because she grabbed both my cheeks in her hands and made me look at her implying not to be nervous and just ask but it's kinda hard to do that since she's a fucking goddess. "Is it ok if I stay the night? I really don't want to go home in case Robbie is there. I don't want to see nor talk to him at the moment." She looked at me with sadness in her eyes pulling me into a hug. "Of course, you can stay as long as you need and when you do go back home, my door will always be open. Ok?" She says giving me small head kisses and I just nod. We walked back to the couch and went back to our old position with me laying on her chest with her arms wrapped around me. I honestly wouldn't mind this everyday especially after a long day of work. Frankie hops up and snuggled right on top of Y/n's neck so I sit up now straddling her and take my phone out to take a picture of the two cuties. I snapped the picture and started laughing, leaning down to kiss the puppy on the head and then moving up a little higher to give Y/n on the corner of her mouth again since she was giving puppy dog eyes. After I did that I sat back up and she was a bright red. I like the fact I have this much of an effect on her. I decided to break the comfortable silence. "I really like Lauren. She didn't ask one question about me being famous or about my sisters. I really appreciated that and also I like how you didn't change around your friend. Robbie would always turn into a bit of a jerk when his friends were around." I say being completely honest looking her in the eyes. "Yea she's good about not pushing to far with things and my dad always told me to not try and impress people by being an asshole so I always treated people the same way I would in private with them." She was getting a bit upset about something and I could see it. She's like a picture book, really easy to read but she can also have a good poker face. "Honey what's wrong?" "My dad has always been my best friend but he hasn't been doing so well lately." I lay back down on her squeezing her tight. "You don't have to tell me anymore right now if you don't want to or can't but I'll be here whenever you need me okay?" She just nods and I look at her and Frankie. I slightly move him to the side and bury my face into her neck, getting all comfortable falling asleep within seconds.

I woke up to Y/n rubbing my back yet again. Best way to be woken up EVER. I sit up just enough to sprinkle small light kisses all over her face making her giggle. "Stop that it tickles." I stop and we both chuckle and now I'm full sitting up on her and she sides up too putting her back on the couch wrapping her arms around me hiding her face in my neck. She mumbled something but I couldn't really hear what she said so I asked her to repeat it. "I said you look really nice in my sweater and smell really good." I laugh and reply with "thank you hun" giving her a kiss. I won't ever stop kissing her no matter if it's on her head or cheek. I still am trying to fight the urge to go for us and kiss her where I want to the most but I stop myself. "We should really get up so we can eat something." She now has her hands going from my back to my ribs. I swear she's trying to kill me. "I don't want to move though." I say with all honesty. She says a small ok and puts her hands under my butt and stands up with ease walking to the kitchen Frankie trailing behind her. She places me on the counter and walks over to the fridge. "That bitch ate all my food!" I laugh at her still half asleep and she walks back over to me looking at me with her hands on either side of my legs. "Do you want to go to the café? It's been a while and I have no food." She says, rolling her eyes at the last part. I just nod my head in a sleepy manner and she leans forward placing a small kiss on the corner of my mouth making me go completely red. She just laughs and I push her in a joking manner. She turns around so she is now in between my legs and says, "hop on" so I do as she says. As I do she sprints to her room and throws me onto her bed, both of us now in a laughing fit. She walks over to the side of the bed putting her hands right beside my head with her eyes flicking to my lips with mine doing the same. Both of us were leaning in right as her phone went off. I swear, those dumb phones won't let me get any action.

A/n
This was a bit fluff but we can see that they are getting closer 😏 but there is still more to come as well as drama but we'll have to see when the time comes ;). Anyways much love <3 as always.
-A