Chapter 323: Interstellar Commander (2)

Seeing the thoughtful look of the Soviet army, Dalia quickly added a fire.

"You follow your mother, and the mother will treat you well and make up for the regret that you have not been a mother in these years."

"You don't need to train every day, you can be with your mother every day and have fun every day."

"really?"

I have to say, Dalia's words are in the heart of the Soviet army.

From small to large, he imagined countless times that he could be with his mother, hiding in his mother ’s warm arms, eating snacks, and listening to her telling stories to himself, instead of being tortured by those cruel and painful training every day. Can't breathe.

But now, when the mother appears, she still has to follow her ...

Is all this true? Can they all really exist?

"Really, Mom won't lie to you."

Dalia is overjoyed, this kid is really cheating, just like Su Yuyang at the time.

It is really thanks to Su Yuyang's so painstaking training of this child, now he is no worse than Su Yuyang, and she can just be a good assistant to her lover Feng Zhan.

"You let me think about it."

The Soviet army did not immediately promise Dalia, but after Dalia finished speaking, she was given a delaying tactic.

"Okay, you think about it, this is my liaison, you think about it, click, I will come."

After talking, Dalia disappeared.

It turned out that what appeared here was only Dalia's image, not her body.

Su Jun chuckled.

Unexpectedly, this mother is just a fake.

He thought he would be a real mother.

She still didn't want to take the risk by herself and appeared beside her.

Only the image, then the credibility is really reduced a lot, the impact is only, anyone can make.

With a chuckle, the Soviet Army secretly sent its cronies to investigate.

Over the years, he has secretly cultivated a lot of his own forces, trained by Su Yuyang.

He thought that one day, he would leave Su Yuyang's side, and of course he needed some people of his own, otherwise, the man would still catch him back.

He always wanted to make himself the commander of this galaxy, and he always knew this.

The result of the investigation was beyond his expectations. It was actually exactly the same as the woman said, but the woman still concealed a lot of things from him.

For example, the person who rescued her was her former lover. She had a lover before she married her father.

When she married her father, it was indeed her own request, not forced by others.

After she died, her planet was indeed wiped out, but it was not the force from Su Yuyang. He just appeared there. Who actually did it is still an unsolved mystery.

But Su Yuyang is undoubtedly the biggest suspect.

Under the protection of Su Yuyang, the commander, it is possible to destroy an entire planet. Such a thing cannot be done by others.

But after his mother married his father, he always treated his mother's mother star very well, and the treatment was always the top of the entire galaxy.