Chapter 324: Interstellar Commander (3)

By the time Su Yuyang returned to the galaxy, the news that the deputy commander Su Jun had been kidnapped had spread. This was originally a conspiracy of Dalia and her husband.

The kidnapping left the Soviet army, and the news went out, making the people of the Gami galaxy nervous, and lost confidence in both Su Yuyang and the Soviet army father and son. Even the commander was kidnapped away. What can this galaxy protect the people ability?

Not to mention, Su Yuyang was raised by Su Yuyang from an early age. He represented Su Yuyang.

Even if his son ca n’t teach well, where can he still be a commander?

In this way, even if they were unable to antagonize the Soviet army, they would be able to hit both the Soviet army and Su Yuyang's father and son, causing them to lose credibility.

By then they will be able to attack the Gamy Galaxy easily.

Even if this is unsuccessful, they will be able to find opportunities in the next attack, so that Su Yuyang loses control of the Gami galaxy.

"Commander, the Soviet army was not suitable to be a commander. This time it was a kidnapping. I think he can remove the title of his deputy commander and allow more capable people to take up this official position."

No matter where it is, there will be unwillingness to be led by others. I always feel that my strength exceeds the leadership, but I ca n’t be found. I can only succumb to being a servant, but I always want to replace the fool who leads. in.

He never thought that he thought so, indicating that he could not replace the leader at all, and he could only think about it.

But this does not prevent him from being obtrusive, and always puts forward some objections to the leadership.

"No, I think that the deputy commander should be rescued first, whether he is competent or not, it is all about the honor of our Gami Galaxy!"

No, Su Yuyang hadn't said anything yet, and there were sensible people who refuted the man.

When someone comes over and arrests you, you do n’t want to save people, so you want to fight here, is n’t that a joke?

"I also think that the deputy commander should be rescued first!"

"It's okay, let's release the news first, and say that the deputy commander is going to perform the task. This time, thanks to the internal news, the deputy commander has already penetrated into the enemy in advance."

Su Yuyang did not intend to start now. It is not the most important thing to save the Soviet army. What matters is to let Dalia and her husband, your husband and I, split.

Now that it is the interstellar age, the war must be like a war, and you want to play the former gentleman, the one behind the villain?

Send a woman over to kidnap someone else's child, is this a war?

It doesn't matter, you like to play this, I will play with you!

He was not the original owner. As soon as he heard that his son had been kidnapped, the whole person was in a panic, and he only wanted to rescue his son.

I have to say that Dalia, the woman who really pinched the original owner, always knows where the original owner's weaknesses and weaknesses are.

She left the original owner, but has been influencing the original owner for more than ten years, and came back again, and easily took the original owner's son and the original owner to death.

"Did the deputy commander perform the mission because of the commander's order?"

Everyone was a little ignorant.