To incompetent to realise that

Skylar stumbled through. "Magnus! The fuck!?" Skylar shouted in shock as she held onto magnus before releasing him once she regained her balance. "Sorry strawberry. But I couldn't leave you to the wolves. Now I see you have reagin some memories." Skylar nodded. Magnus touched her forehead and once again she was thrown into a whirlwind of memories and when she recovered she heard a loud crash. Magnus and Skylar shared a look and readied their respective weapons just as circle members broke through.

They made a swipe at the pair but Magnus activated a barrier while Skylar slid in between a circle member's legs and grabbed her pant leg therefore tripping her. She stabbed her and then threw her dead body onto the floor.

Meanwhile with Alec, Izzy, Jace and Clary... 

"Jace." Izzy signalled for them to stop. "Clary, we have to move." Jace urged. "I'm catching my bre" Clary panted as she rested her hands on her thighs. "You know, this is great. And not only did Magnus not get the girl her memories back, he took the necklace and Skylar. This is fantastic—" Alec fumed. "Alec, the girl... her name is Clary and I highly suggest you keep your voice down." Jace hissed at Alec angrily. "Why? What, are you afraid I'm gonna upset her? We've risked our lives again and again for this girl, and where has it gotten us? All right? Nowhere. We're no closer to getting the Mortal Cup. And we've lost Skylar and the Institute's necklace!" 

"Hey, I am right here. I don't care about your damn jewelry. I'm sorry you're gonna look bad in front of your bosses, okay? But my mother is still missing and my... my last chance at finding her just disappeared into thin air." Clary was angry. "AND SO IS SKYLAR!" Alec screamed. Jace and Izzy backed up, they had never seen Alec so mad that he was screaming. Alec was the level headed (mostly) voice of reason in the trio and they had never heard him screamed. Clary stumbled and fell down on the ground, shocked at Alec's sudden raise in voice. 

"It's gonna be fine, guys." Jace soothed "No, it's not. People are dying because of me. And Magnus? Magnus will never come out of hiding again while Valentine is still after him. We're never gonna find him. And I will... I will never get my memories back." Clary had already forgotten about Skylar and the thought of that made Alec's jaw clench and his fists ball. 

Clary threw down the button that she had down onto the ground in frustration. "You give up way too easy." Jace smirked. Jace took Magnus's button and walked away. Clary asked what he was doing and it was Izzy who responded seeing as her brother was trying to burn a hole through the side of Clary's face. With how hard he was glaring, Izzy was surprised Clary was still alive. "He's tracking Magnus. Be quiet and keep your distance." Izzy paused. "The button belonged to Magnus. Jace can pinpoint the location using that." She added. Just then the button in Jace's hand began glowing. 

"No. The signals not strong enough. Magnus must be blocking the track. Let's do this, Alec."  Jace beckoned Alec over. He didn't say anything but everyone knew that he was just doing it to find Skylar. "Do what?" Cary asked Izzy. "Parabatai tracking." Izzy responded. She looked tense as ready to jump encase Alec lashed out again. "Of course they are." Clary's voice was laced with jealousy and her eyes narrowed before she looked away from the 2 boys. 

"When parabatais track, their power grows stronger. Jace and Alec are gonna track Magnus together." Izzy tried soothing Clay's jealousy. "Yeah, this whole parabatai thing seems oddly intimate, if you ask me." 

"You don't know the half of it." Izzy sighed, she wished Skylar was here to calm Alec so that then Clary would be calm, well more calm without the jealousy. "Got him." Jace grinned releasing Alec's hands.

With Skylar and Magnus...

Skylar grabbed a small warlock child with one hand and stabbed another circle member through the throat so the knife was visible if you looked at the backside of him. She quickly delivered the child to Magnus before running back down the corridors of the warehouse searching for any warlocks that had a chance of survival or were alive.

She spotted a small child as well as Alec, Izzy, Jace and Clary. She kicked the circle member's ... area (where the sun doesn't shine) and punched his throat. The other circle member turned to her. "Skylar Achlys. Valentine will be so pleased to meet you." 

"Again with the Achlys. Like what the fuck? My name is SKYLAR FRAY. But of course you're to incompetent to realise that." He went to attack Skylar but was stop by Izzy's whip and Jace's knife. Skylar nodded to them and took off. Alec took off running after her and found her in a destroyed room fighting another circle member with Magnus. He saw another one creeping up on her and fired an arrow. It went straight through his chest.

"Well done." Alec commented. "More like medium rare." Magnus smirked before he was swiftly hit on the back of his head by Skylar. Magnus's cat eyes disappeared as he turned to face Alec. "I'm Magnus. I don't think we've been formally introduced."

"Alec. Oh, uh... We should really, you know, probably go find the rest" Alec was distracted looking Skylar up and down, his keen eyes searching her for any serious injuries. Magnus smirked at the pair although Skylar seemed to be perfectly oblivious to both of the boys. "Right, we should join the party." Magnus agreed. "Right." Skylar began to walk away as Magnus muttered some in coherent words to himself.

"Magnus." Clary glared coldly. "Go join the others, my dear. This is no place for a little girl. Go." Magnus ushered the young warlock gently into a portal. "Magnus, please... you can't hide from this battle. Look, Valentine, he found you once, he will find you again. We need to work together. Help me." Clary begged and all of a sudden her cold attitude was gone. Both Magnus and Skylar narrowed their eyes in suspicion. "I can summon the demon, but you must make the demand. Now, I warn you... retrieving your memories will not be easy. Speaking of memories..." 

Magnus trailed off as he walked up to Skylar and tapped her forehead gently. Instantly she was flooded by more memories. She saw Alec's eyes staring down at her, it was the last thing she saw before she blacked out.